42. HARRY POTTER, THE DRAMA QUEEN

| CHAPTER FORTY-TWO |

HARRY POTTER, THE DRAMA QUEEN.

HAZEL LUPIN STAYED AT HER grandfather's cottage for the majority of the summer, that was until Remus returned back to that house dishevelled and clearly on edge in the late evening. The brunette didn't question it as he told her to pack up her belongings and they left during the night, apparating in a dark, grimy house in London.

Mrs. Weasley greeted the girl as soon as her feet touched the floor. As Hazel constantly asked what was happening, the ginger haired woman pushed her upstairs, practically pleading for her to go up and get some sleep. Sighing, Hazel trudged up the stairs, dragging her suitcase up behind her.

"Master would hate Kreacher if she saw what has become of her home."

Confused, Hazel looked around before her eyes finally landed on a house-elf. He was small with a bulbous, snout-like nose, bloodshot eyes that seemed dark as he looked up at the brunette, bat-like ears with tiny white hairs scarcely scattered on the top of his head and ears. He wore a dirty grey tank top that was certainly too big for him and clearly extremely old. He gave Hazel a second look before walking off, muttering something under his breath.

Shaking her head, the brunette kept her tight grip on her suitcase as she opened the door to the room Mrs. Weasley told her about. She did it as quietly as she could since Ginny was inside, clearly fast asleep. Hazel shut the door behind her as silently as she could before she walked over to the spare bed. Because Remus arrived at Lyall's residence quite late on, Hazel was already wearing her pyjamas underneath a long overcoat, she shrugged that off before finally climbing into the bed.

She awoke to loud shouting from somewhere in the house. The brunette panicked, momentarily forgetting where she was before the events of the evening before, well a few hours before since the light coming from the rising soon told her it was barely morning . Slowly, she threw the cover off her body and tip-toed to the door. As she left the room, the voice got clearer and seemed to be a few doors down so that's where Hazel walked towards.

She opened the door to find Harry pacing in the middle of the room, clearly annoyed about something whilst Hermione tried calming him down, Ron sat there smiling sheepishly and the twins looking amused. 

"Harry, thought I heard you all the way from the other side of the country," Hazel mused, closing the door behind herself after she entered the room.

"Do you know what's going on too?" Harry asked, turning to face the brunette with an angry look.

"What? No. What's going on?"

"I don't know!" Harry exclaimed, "No one is telling me!"

"When did you get here?" Ron suddenly asked, glancing over Hermione to look at Hazel.