86. LITTLE FIREBALL

| CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX |

LITTLE FIREBALL.

HAZEL COULDN'T BELIEVE HER EYES as she watched Ginny Weasley storming right up to Fleur. The angriest look plastered on her face as she confronted the blonde. She probably would've stormed over there herself but the alcohol she had consumed had made her feel more fuzzy than she expected it to. So, she just stood there, her mouth agape as she watched the blonde woman running out of the tent, her hands covering her face as she sobbed loudly, Bill quickly following his fiancé.

The music that stopped momentarily picked back up as people quickly looked away, almost all of them forgetting the whole scene. Finally, Hazel felt her legs move her over to the ginger haired girl, her breathing was heavy as her eyes were on fire, "I'm so sorry, Hazel, I didn't mean to cause a scene."

Hazel grinned, "You shouldn't be apologising, Ginny," She told her, throwing her arm around the younger girl's shoulder, "I freaking love you, you little fireball. Come on, dance with me," Not letting the ginger haired girl reply - or resist - Hazel took her hand and pulled her into the middle of the dance floor, spinning her around as the two females laughed hysterically.

George Weasley stood right besides Fred, their eyes still wide from what they had just noticed, however now George was watching as his wife danced with his sister, wide grins on their faces as they laughed and sang along to the songs. He felt his heart warming up at the sight, especially when he noticed Mrs. Weasley joining the two girls before Tonks jumped in too; moving slower than the rest due to her large belly. 

It made him feel completely ecstatic to see his wife mingling with his family. The look of adoration that seemed to recite on his sister's and mum's face whenever they looked at Hazel brought a smile to George's face. 

He finally snapped out of his gaze when the brunette stumbled over towards him, a drunk grin on her face as her glazed over eyes looked him up and down, "There you are," She said, poking his chest as Fred slipped away. 

"Here I am," George chuckled, he placed his hand on Hazel's waist to keep her from tumbling over, "What the hell happened earlier?"

Hazel waved her hand in front of his face, almost poking his in the eye as she did so, "Nah, nah, nah, don't bring that up, Georgie. I don't want to t-think about it-it. She said it wasn't a wedding dress, b-but it was white," She hiccuped, "Wedd-Wedding dress is white."

"How much have you had to drink already?" He asked with an amused grin on his face, "I only left you alone for like, what, ten minutes?"

Hazel began to count on her fingers, "Hmm, only four," She said, holding up six fingers.

George bit his lip to keep his laughter mute, "I freaking love you, Mrs. Weasley."

Hazel grinned widely, her hands moving up his chest, "I freaking love you, Mr. Weasley," She suddenly pulled her hands away from him, a grimace look on her face.

"What?" The ginger haired man questioned nervously.

"I just realised that makes it sound like I'm talking to your father," Hazel said before she suddenly burst into tears.

George's eyes widened in shock. He knew she could be unpredictable when she drank but he certainly wasn't expecting her to start bawling her eyes out, "Hey, hey, it's okay," He cooed, wrapping his arms securely around her shoulders as he brought her into his chest, his fingertips dancing on her exposed shoulders.

"I married your dad," Hazel cried, hiccuping slightly as she did so, "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry."

George pressed his cheek onto the top of her brown locks, an amused glint in his eyes, "It's okay, little wolf, I forgive you."

Hazel took her head off his chest, her watery eyes looking up at his tall figure, "You're too good to me. I should've married you," She sighed dramatically before pushing her head back into his chest.

"Maybe we should get you home, love."

"I need to go say bye to Mr. Weasley first."

AN- I didn't feel like Hazel was one for confrontation and so I let Ginny let out her anger on her most hated person.