63. BREAKFAST

| CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE |

BREAKFAST.

AT ALMOST QUARTER PAST FIVE in the morning, the door swung open and Mrs. Weasley entered the kitchen of twelve Grimmauld Place. She looked exhausted and pale, as soon as the twins and Harry noticed her they rose from their seats.

"He's going to be alright," She said, sending them a gentle smile. Hearing that news caused Hazel to sigh with relief, "He's sleeping. We can all go and see him later. Bill's sitting with him now, he's going to take the morning off work."

Fred fell back into his chair with his hands over his face. George and Ginny both rushed over to their mother, bringing her into a tight hug. Ron gave a nervous, shaky laugh as he downed the rest of his Butterbeer, looking extremely relieved.

"Breakfast!" Sirius shouted joyfully, jumping to his feet and scaring Hazel in the process, "Where's that accursed house-elf? Kreacher! KREACHER!"

Hazel flinched at the sudden loud voice as she turned to look at the kitchen door, however Kreacher didn't appear.

"Oh, forget it," Sirius muttered, he then proceeded to count the people in front of him whilst walking backwards towards the fridge, "Let's see...so, it's breakfast for...six...seven...eight. Breakfast for eight. Bacon and eggs, I think, and some tea and toast--" He muttered to himself as he finally turned around. Hazel quickly jumped to her feet and walked into the kitchen area, however, unlike Sirius she headed straight for the kettle, ready to prepare the teas for everyone.

"I don't know what would have happened if it hadn't been for you, Harry," Mrs. Weasley cried as she engulfed Harry in a tight hug, tears threatening to spill from her bloodshot eyes, "They might not have found Arthur for hours, and then it would have been too late, but thanks to you he's alive and Dumbledore's been able to think up a good cover story for Arthur being where he was, you've no idea what trouble he would have been otherwise, look at poor Sturgis..." She finally let the spectacled boy go, she greeted each one of her children before making a beeline straight towards Hazel. She wrapped her arms around the girl before kissing her head whilst Hazel wrapped her arms around the woman who had been like a mother to her for years.

When Mrs. Weasley finally let Hazel go, she rushed over to Sirius, "Oh, Sirius, I'm so grateful...they think he'll be there for a little while and it would be wonderful to be nearer...of course, that might mean we're here for Christmas."

"The more the merrier!" Sirius cheered sincerely, a genuine smile plastered on his face.

Mrs. Weasley beamed brightly at him, she thanked him before throwing on an apron (one she had left at the place last time she was there) and helping with the breakfast.

"Sirius," Harry muttered, catching the man's attention instantly, "Can I have a quick word? Erm...now."

Sirius looked worried and without hesitation he nodded and shepherd Harry out of the kitchen and somewhere a bit more private.

Hazel glanced over at the kettle when she heard it whistling. Taking it off the gas, the brunette began to fill mugs with the steaming hot water. As she began to add the milk, arms suddenly wrapped themselves around her from behind. Glancing over her shoulder she spotted George smiling tiredly at her before he rested his head on her shoulder, "I love you," He told her in a quiet voice.

Hazel smiled warmly, turning around in his arms she placed a quick kiss on his lips, "I love you too."

Ginny - who was now helping her mum with the breakfast - nudged the woman before nodding her head at the couple behind them. Mrs. Weasley's head snapped towards them, before one of the largest smile ever graced her features as she watched the loved-up teenagers embracing each other. She couldn't help as she thought back to when her and Arthur were that age and in love, and a small happy tear rolled down her cheek.