70. TOGETHER

| CHAPTER SEVENTY |

TOGETHER.

WORRY. THAT'S WHAT WAS FLOWING through the veins of four Gryffindor students as they rushed after Harry. They had discarded their Hogwarts uniforms for normal Muggle clothing before rushing up the stairs, heading straight to Umbridge's office.

Harry used his wand to unlock the door before he rushed in, Hazel, Ron and Hermione following after him, hot on his heels as he made his way over to the fireplace, "Alert the Order if you can," The spectacled boy ordered, glancing over his shoulder briefly.

"Are you insane?" Hazel asked, "We're going with you."

Harry shook his head, "It's too dangerous."

"When are you going to get it through your head?" Hermione asked, walking over to stand next to Hazel as she kept her stare on Harry, "We're in this together."

 Hazel nodded in agreement, she noticed Harry opening his mouth but before any words could escape from his lips, the sound of the office door opening suddenly filled her ears. Her dark eyes widened as she turned around, "Oh shit," The brunette mumbled when her eyes landed on Professor Umbridge. 

Before she even knew it, Hazel was standing amongst Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville and Luna in Umbridge's office. She didn't know how the other trio managed to get caught by the pink professor but now wasn't the time to ask either of them. Her recruited Slytherins were there too, keeping the Gryffindors - and one Ravenclaw - in check. 

Harry was seated on a chair in the middle of the office, Professor Umbridge standing in front of him, her wand pointed straight at him as her face got redder and redder the angrier she became, "You were trying to get to Dumbledore, weren't you?" She interrogated.

Harry held no emotions on his face, "No."

"Liar!" Umbridge yelled, out of pure rage the woman slapped Harry right across the cheek, the girls gasped as they watched in complete and utter shock. 

"You sent for me, Headmistress?" Professor Snape entered the office, a bored tone in his voice as his eyes wandered around the room with disgust.

Umbridge straightened her posture and nodded, "Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students," Snape replied slowly, "The last of it on Miss. Chang," Hazel felt her stomach drop at the new revelation, "Unless you wish to poison him...And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did...I can't help you," He turned around.

But before Snape could walk away, Harry yelled out, "He's got Padfoot!" The statement caused Snape to stop dead in his tracks. Hazel watched as the professor turned back around, his eyes landing on Harry, "He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden."

Umbridge looked utterly confused, she looked between Snape and Harry, "Padfoot? What is Padfoot?" She questioned, "Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?"

Snape's dark eyes were still locked on Harry before he finally looked over at Umbridge, "No idea," He said calmly and walked away.

"Very well," Professor Umbridge muttered, Hazel watched carefully as she turned to her desk, "You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security...You leave me no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue."

Hazel felt her blood turn cold, "That's illegal," She hissed, she wasn't just going to sit back and let this insane woman do that to Harry; or anyone, for that matter.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him," Umbridge stated, picking up a photograph of the Minister from her desk, her icy blue eyes scanned it before she sent it back down again, however, this time it was face down.

"Tell her, Harry!" Hermione suddenly yelled, eyes quickly turned to her.

"Tell me what?" The pink woman asked, looking intrigued.

"Well if you won't tell her then I will..." Hermione stated as Harry sent her a confused yet worried look, "...I will."

Umbridge huffed in annoyance, "Where what is?"

Hermione gulped nervously, "Dumbledore's secret weapon."

This clearly peaked Umbridge's attention. The pink woman didn't waste anymore time in seizing Hermione's arm, then grabbing Harry's as she pushed them out of the office, ordering them to take her to this 'secret weapon' they speak of. 

Hazel was more than confused, but she was even more annoyed about the fact that now they were stuck with just the Slytherin students and aren't helping Sirius at all. All the time wasted at Hogwarts means less hope of saving the man.

"What are you doing, Weasley?" Crabbe suddenly asked, after what felt like the longest time. 

Hazel turned her head to Ron, watching him as he grabbed a bag of sweets out of his pocket., "Oh, I'm just hungry," The ginger haired boy casually shrugged, before he could even grab a sweet out of the bag, Crabbe grabbed it and huddled around the Slytherins. They all shovelled the sweets into their mouths, devouring them as if they were ravenous dogs. Hazel noticed the colour of the sweets before they entered Draco's mouth and instantly she knew what they were.

It took a couple of seconds before the Slytherins shared a worried look, each of them turned a green shade, almost blending into their house colours. Hazel grimaced when she heard the boys gagging before they all rushed out of the office, pushing each other out of the way as they did so.

"Puking Pastels..." Hazel muttered, a proud smile on her face as she turned to look back at Ron.

The ginger haired boy turned a light pink shade as he nodded, confirming her suspicion. He then rushed over to Umbridge's desk, grabbing the wands and passing them back to their original owners, keeping his own, Hermione's and Harry's with him.

"What do we do now?" Ginny questioned, looking between the oldest girl and Ron.

"We go find Hermione and Harry," Hazel stated as Ron nodded in confirmation, "I know exactly where they'll be," The ginger haired boy stated and with that five of them rushed out of the office, Ron leading them towards the bridge that led to the Forbidden Forest. 

Hazel's eyes spotted two figures running in their direction, she let out a sigh of relief when she made out Hermione's bushy hair and Harry's skewed glasses.

"How'd you get out?" Hermione asked, looking completely confused to see the five standing right in front of her.

"Puking Pastels," Ron said with a proud smile, "Told them that I was hungry and wanted some sweets. Of course, they stole them from me and ate the whole lot."

"That was clever, Ron," Hermione breathed out, her eyes looking at Ron with a look of adoration. Hazel smirked to herself as she watched Ron turning a bright red colour as he looked down at his shoes.

"How are we getting to London, then?" Neville suddenly asked.

Harry sighed, "Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you..." He glanced around the group, "...But I've gotten you all in enough trouble as it is."

"Dumbledore's Army's suppose to be about something real," Ron told his best friend, "Or, was that all just words to you? Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate."

Hazel smiled as she watched the exchange between the two friends. Harry then suddenly smiled softly, nodding his head he glanced around at the rest of the group, "So, how are we getting to London, then?"

Luna suddenly giggled softly as she spoke in a dreamy voice, "We fly, of course."