Who is she?

Victoria walked into Penelope office with a huge bag of pastries and Starbucks coffee. The televisions lit up in background on the trending story about the plane crash from last night. Everyone watched. She put down the cups of Starbucks and paused. The media wanted to know who this savior of the city was? Her heart stopped as she saw the blurry picture of herself, it was a good thing no one knew and no glasses.

Penelope told her reporters they must get this story running as soon as possible. Scrambled out of the room and Victoria wasted all that coffee. But Chris took one just to be a nice guy. Victoria worked on fixing the printer for a while and ordered her bosses lunch for the day. It didn't take long before she up in ear with the reporters notes on the crash site and possible leads of who this might be?! Some had crazy theories and others were considered normal news. Then edited the paper to make it seem more worthy of Sparks Newspaper Company. Handed the article to the boss and made sure to print it.

People started to talk about who this woman might be. Obviously the new superhero in town. But everyone wanted to know who she was? The media blew up after last night. Victoria didn't have to try to blend in, she was nobody. But she still wonder if this was the right choice and still hasn't told her friends the news.

She looked over at Chris who wasn't happen. Penelope didn't put him on the story, which wasn't fair at all. He probably has great ideas to tell.
He looked at Victoria for a second, she looked away. Why is the most hottest guy working at the same place? This is going to be so awkward .

She continued to staple the newspaper ends during the afternoon. Penelope peered over her desk and called Victoria over. She needed Victoria to get catered food for lunch because Penelope had high class clients. Possible Investors for the Newspaper.
She headed downtown towards the Catering Place. Something caught her eye though. Police chasing down some criminal in the midst of day. It seemed unfortunate though she had no disguise but no worries. Victoria honed into her powers and turned invisible. Yeah, new powers since high school and totally kick-ass.

Rushed right front of truck and gave full force, they didn't know what hit them. The driver turned the car around. Police heading closer to them. Victoria punched the guys in the head and they totally freaked out running out the truck at the ghost.

Police surrounded and arrested them.

Victoria picked up the very large catering order and placed right onto Penelope's coffee table. Chris came into the room to talk to Penelope.
Apparently he had a lead on the story of the bank robbers high speed chase.
To bad she didn't see him there, oh wait she was stopping those bad guys.

"I see your trying to look like a hippie" Chris joked as he was looking at her hair. She touched her head to feel static and quickly looked in the mirror. hair looked like crap!!!
She tried her best to fix the problem with products inside the desk.

It wasn't funny to her.

Chris couldn't stop laughing as he passed by Her desk.
"It's not funny" She stated to him.

The investors began to pile inside Penelope office and closed the door.
This wasn't public rather private meeting. Since The boss didn't need her right now, Victoria went call her parents. All week they wanted to know how the new job was going?! She was going ok at Sparks Newspaper Company. It would be the first step to a life of reporting, one day perhaps.

Lois and Clark were now living at the fortress of solitude mostly, but also vacationed at the old house every now and then. Since Her father gave up the superhero lifestyle things have changed and he now owns part of the Daily Planet Online Newspaper and Lois updates any article in the past 30.

They really seem to be in their happy place ever since Victoria moved away.

The meeting finished which meant time to clean up the area and finish stapling the latest newspaper article.
It was already 5 pm and she had so much to do for rest of the day.

The televisions still broadcast the news about the plane and everyone wondered who this person was???
Chris still didn't have answers.
Penelope began to get angry .
"Find out who this person is by the end of the week or you will get fired" she told every reporter working at The Newspaper. They rushed out.

Chris sat in his desk and said to Victoria who worked on tomorrow's newspaper "whoever she's helping a lot of people and its about time this city has some hope!" Victoria smiled.

He was right, its about time for Victoria to live her full capacity of both human and Daughter of Superman.