Telling Maya and Britney

Tuesday evening Victoria hanged out with her friends at her apartment for taco night and wanted to tell them the news. there was always no need to wear the fake glasses around them because they already knew of her superpowers.

"There is something I need to tell you guys" She looked at them with a smile.

"What is it?" Maya wanted to know.

"Have you guys seen the recent story about the airplane?" Victoria asked.

"Oh sure, the one where that girl saved all of the people in that plane" Britney said as they were about to choose what movie to watch .

"She must have been scared" Maya noted.

"Well, that was actually me. I have decided its time to help people and give myself the chance to live out my full potential" she said as Maya and Britney jaws dropped. Were they dead? Were they mad about her decision?

"Yes" Maya said.
"Finally!!!" Britney shouted.
Maya and Britney hugged her with excitement. "you are so brave and such a bad ass" Maya sat back on the couch. "Did anyone see you?" Britney concerned. no one knew who Victoria was the girl putting down the plane. "But I do need y'all help" She said "with the perfect disguise"

Maya and Britney squealed at the top of their lungs "hell yeah"!

Maya designs a couple of outfits in a matter of an hour . She is a design genius and she is so thankful to have her here. Britney stands by to take photos with her Kodak 360 Camera .

Victoria walks out in black silk tight crop top and leather pants in boot heels " this isn't it". She looked like cat woman's younger self. Changes to another possible outfit.

A pair of red short and an metallic white jacket and knee high boots with feathers on them. this wasn't the outfit. " I cannot wear this, not enough coverage" She stated and Britney agreed. It made her look like a hooker.

Another possible try on, of course another fail. Leotard with spike high heels and and black mask for the eyes.

"Wait I have the perfect outfit" maya said as she began sowing fabrics together. Victoria started to think they wouldn't be able to make the suit.
"Try this on" Maya handed Victoria the full assembled suit and heel boots.

She walked out to the living room. "oh my gosh" is all they said Victoria before looking in the mirror. Black and Dark Blue bodice suit with those stylish but comfortable leather blue boot heels. Victoria loved that the outfit had pants and noticed the blue cape behind her flowing down.

"I saw the cape and couldn't resist" maya said. Britney took pictures.
The cape came from her father where his family had the royal seal cape from krypton and Kara mother gave them to him and passed it on to her.

Lastly, she placed her mask over the eyes. She actually looked like a superhero and it was like she was a completely different person. This would be the outfit and good thing the cape is bullet proof. she hid the suit somewhere safe.

As they watched the movie 'Harriet', Victoria got a call from her boss and needed one of the reporters paper printed by tomorrow. Penelope never used people's idea unless its her own.

"My boss gives me stress sometimes, she tells this guy Chris I work with to do some story and then she changed the story completely... and here I am only the assistant " she tells her friends.

Maya pauses the movie for a second and asks with a smirk on her face " who is Chris"??? Britney wanted to know also. oh no there is no way Victoria is going to sink down to their level. they were co-workers and I mean he isn't even that hot. Maya and Britney want answers. The staring must stop.
"We work together there's noting going on" Victoria declared to them.

Maya turned the movie back on. After her friends left, she worked on editing the article for Penelope. Chris wasn't going to be too happy about this news.

She looked into the secret closet where the costume hung hiding out of sight.
Her friends really did a great job with the Superhero suit and design looked so futuristic. Her identity had to stay unknown for the rest of the world to be safe.