Broken Hearted

It had been a week since Chris broke up with her after the secret came out about being Glow all this time .

Victoria didn't care much about the world outside her window , she stayed indoor and cried her eyes out trying to forget she ever fell for Chris Calvin.

Suddenly a knock on the door.

Do I much care to answer door? No I don't give a rats ass right now because one I look and smell like crap and two Chris freakin ripped my heart out.

"Victoria it's Maya Britney and also Taylor, we heard about your breakup. please let us in " Maya said just outside the apartment door.

Oh crap must have called them when I was completely drunk last night. She put house coat on and answered door.

"We heard what happened . Chris is such a jerk and he doesn't deserve you" Maya cleared the couch from ice cream cartons and tissues.

I live like a pig .

"You know what makes me feel better..looking up the next boyfriend online " Britney said which is stupid.

Sometimes I wonder if Britney even has a brain to start out with.

"He knows my secret. can I trust him to keep it?! I feel like such an idiot " Victoria felt sad again and dug into random chip bags for crumbs .

Taylor sat across from her.

"Don't listen to her. I really do think he can keep your secret. its just going to take some time before he realizes what both Glow and you are.. which is a gift . but right now I just want to punch him in the nuts" Taylor said.

Victoria laughed. her friends knew how to make her feel good.

"Come on Victoria ! lets do some retail therapy all four of us. You don't need him, if he can't except you being a double life as a superhero which is the essence of you, then he's not worth it and you need to move on" Maya told her some interesting points.

I needed to get up and move .
No sense in crying all day on him.

Though I laid in bed for about a week.

Don't judge me because I've eaten trash all this week and all I can think is to take an actual shower for once in my life.
Man I look like shit with hair crispy in tangles and breath smells like raccoon had a fart fest all over my body.

Maya and the others waited just outside the bathroom.

Suddenly Victoria hears cry for help.

Well looks like time for Glow to reappear. Guess Chris is writing articles this week , I wouldn't be surprised if he exposé Glows secret .

Victoria puts on the suit and tells them "I have to go someone needs me"

They just sat at the couch.

She flew off to the top of Klein Building and saw who called for help.

"Glow!! Help" the poor guy yelled.

Apparently some mafia guy held this poor man over the roof and wanted to yeet him off this building.

"Please don't make me punch you in the face " Glow declared .

"Ok" criminal said and then flung him over the side. some people really drive my patience and I wish I could just yeet them off some building but maybe that's heartbreak talking and its really a bitch.

Glow flew down and managed to save the guy .

Criminal tried to escape by leaving but Glow wasn't going to let him escape.

"You really think you're not going to jail now, you tried to kill the man!!! You're real stupid!" Glow stood before the idiot .

"You smell like shit you know!" criminal said blocking his nose!

Glow punched him across the face.

He was out cold.

"I had hard day okay! Someone broke my heart out . " Glow lifted him into prison.

Back at her apartment, Victoria finally cleaned herself and got dressed.

Maya and Britney cleaned up the apartment and Taylor managed to make reservation at restaurant .

Maybe going out with friends will help with her heartbreak , besides friends are better than boyfriends because stay with till your dead .

It's creepy but its true.

They sit at restaurant table and talk about other things. Maya actually started her own fashion brand, And Britney started interning at Time Magazine for photography.

Victoria looks at a recent text sent by Chris, it reads only this "I will keep your secret, you can trust me with it'

Well at least Victoria can trust him with the secret.

"Victoria what's up" Taylor asked.

"Chris texted . he said he will keep Glows secret" She said with sort of smile and her friends looked t her.

"Well lets not worry about him . Lets party!!!" Britney said laughing.

They were right, Chris broke up with her , Victoria needs to move on but yet he knows her secret. Hopefully they can still be friends and work partners.

Victoria texted back "Thanks, Chris!!!" and spent time with her three friends.