Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Christmas Is about a week away so that means the Starlight building will be lit up in christmas lights.

It's bitter cold outside and everyone clutched to their coffee.
Chris and I are freezing as we wait in line for coffee or hot cocoa, whatever works!!!

Though I might be sort of warm as a Kryptonian I'm part human so my ass is freezing cause its cold outside.

Chris is literally frozen and holds tightly to his scarf "If I don't get a warm drink, I will kill someone!"

Chris and Victoria finally arrived at work with empty coffee cups

Chris walked into Penelope office.
Penelope closed the door.
Well I guess she doesn't need me.

At least now Victoria can put her cute christmas Santa light o. Her desk.

Workers are putting up the decorations from the outside windows.

Suddenly Victoria hears a disturbance.
It's Frost and he's escaped prison.

Victoria rushed off to the roof.

Chris just finished a meeting with their boss and he had exciting news but Victoria apparently left without him. No surprise there, but where did she go? and Chris is no closer to figuring out why Glow has this watch.

Victoria walks right back inside.

"You just missed the story. Glow fought off Frost again about a mile away" Victoria explained.

"So that's where you went. Well She will be impressed" Chris added!

"Yeah well I wish Penelope would let me write the article" I said sarcastically hinted to him.

That's only a dream.

Penelope exited out of the elevator with Taylor. She hands out christmas bags to everyone.
Everyone seems to be shocked.

Apparently She usually hates Christmas but for some reason Penelope is having a good mood.

I should ask her about the story.

More men bring in decorations and then the christmas tree.

"Why is she so happy right? Usually she wants to make everyone cry or kill them self " Chris whispered to Taylor.

Yeah I wanted to know toO.

Christmas music started to play and Penelope informed the floor that at lunchtime we could take an hour.

Is this some sort of alternate universe because I think Penelope must be on crack or something of that nature.

"Lets just say her parents won't be in town. She hates them and her boyfriend is spending time with her." Taylor mentioned just before Penelope walked into her office.

Victoria knocked into their bosses door.

"I have decided that today you could write the story In our website" she said. I just stood there for a second .

Wait what just happened here??!

Victoria completely surprised even if its just on the website, it's something.

Chris and Victoria walked towards the elevator and suddenly look up to see mistletoes hanging. I look at him.

Chris looks at me and leans in with a kiss. The elevator doors open and both head to find another story.

I work on my story on my laptop at lunch time . No sense in wasting time.

Christmas music.
Santa's ringing bells.
And carolers .

It's hard to focus.

Chris gives Victoria hot cocoa and sits right across from her typing away.

"I still can't believe she actually is letting me write an article." I tried to think of the papers words.

"Thank goodness she's in a good mood usually she's acts like she devil during christmastime and makes everyone feel about them self . Last year her ex broke up with her abs Penelope made us work late and threaten to fired all" Chris plainly said and I looked up from the computer .

"Great now I'm even more stressed and depressed, thanks so much Chris I really didn't need to hear t...hat?!" Victoria tried to focus.

Carolers formed around the cafe.

I needed to finished this article by 5 which doesn't give much time since its about 2pm.

Then suddenly I hear another cry for help across town. I can never get a break.

"I'm going to the ladies room" I tell Chris as I walk inside the cafe and exit to an alleyway .

Time is sensitive and all I can hear is christmas music before Glow stops Cheetah trying to steal expensive mink coats and jewelry.

Victoria sits back down at her computer, Chris left her a message.
Back at work.

I finally am able to type the story about Frost and handle an unhealthy amount of coffee cups . Halfway done.

Penelope needs me at the office so I head back.

The decorations are finally put up and Penelope is all smiles and says "I have some great news. There is tickets to the christmas ball this weekend and I need two reporters to be there"

An opportunity Victoria couldn't refuse and said they would be there.

Sorry Chris !

I get back to the desk and finish up the paper, some music playing in the background.

Taylor delivers Penelope coffee.

With one click I finally send the article to Our boss and post it around 4:30!!!

"I guess you finished website article" Chris looked over to My desk. I had a smile on my face. What it's my face?!

"Yes and I have bigger news, she gave us passes to the Christmas Ball this weekend on Saturday." Victoria excited.

"Wait what? Your serious. Shut the front door!" he said.

I laughed. But no she actually gave them tickets to the christmas ball.

Now I've just realized something, Nothing to wear.

Taylor walked by Chris and Victorias desks and mentioned she's going to the ball. Well that's no brainer because most secretary's go with the boss.

As about everyone leaves for work, santa comes in with a bag of gifts and cards. We look at each other for a second when Penelope walks out.

"I wanted to show a little gratitude to my employees. Merry Christmas" Penelope all smiles and handing out gifts . I turn to Taylor .

"What's going on? Did Penelope drink some crazy juice like I don't know all the wine in her office?" I asked and Santa Handed I guess my present .

Taylor smirked "Don't repeat this but Penelope just got engaged this morning" , both our mouths dropped and it wasn't from the expensive Chanel perfume I received.

"It's beginning to look a lot like christmas and I love it" Chris looking at himself in the mirror with his new shoes Penelope bought him. All of us received extra gift cards, so looks like the dress is coming.

Well now its time to head outside onto the freezing your ass off cold. Don't you just love it when you can't move because its so cold!!!