Bahama Mama

Victoria felt the fresh sea air in her face and walked onto the steps outside the plain with rest of the large group!

The air smelt like sand and everywhere you look palm trees stood.
Locals gave them beautiful floral necklaces and drink straight from a coconut with Little umbrellas .

Everyone piled onto large go cart with luggage and there own key. She watched out onto the sea. This place is paradise.

She finally gets off to her little hut house on the boardwalk and opens door with her key. Inside it is beautiful as hell. White sinks. Bamboo bed with palm tree bedding. Indoor pool.
Spacious shower. and there's balcony to look out onto the sea.

She drops her suitcase to the floor and runs to the very soft bed, this is living.

Then her phone rings. She is so tired she can barely keep her eyes open and there is only one light to brighten the room since its late around 8pm.

Chris is calling, of course.
But no this is vacation, no distractions, so she just turns off her phone and goes to sleep.

The next day!

Victoria wakes up bright and early because when on vacation you try to fill in the whole day. Breakfast is just a walk down the boardwalk and she is hungry.

She puts on a really cute outfit, wearing nude colored bikini top and jean shorts and flats. The summer vibes are here. She is going on jet ski ride something she's always wanted to do but never had the time.

Heads to breakfast where she orders coconut smoothie, oatmeal bars, and some iced coffee. The waiter leaves.

Her phone rings again and it's Him.

"Hi what's up" she answers the phone.

"Oh just wanted to know how's your trip been so far" He asked.

"It's like heaven here. Today I'm going to try to Jet Ski" She said as he laughed into the phone.

It wasn't that funny.

"I'm seriously doing this and I will post about it, just you wait" Victoria talking about her Instagram.

He had to go though, Penelope tallied him every minute she had with him.

She finished up breakfast and headed to the Jet Ski area where other tourist signed onto the lesson. She hooked her camera onto the jet ski for cinematic videos and pictures.

The group started to follow right behind across the water. Jet Skiing is actually fun especially when hitting the waves at top speed.
Water splashed onto Victorias face.

The sun was pumping heat.

It felt like flying when going fast.

She could see stingrays swimming down below them and rainbow fish.

It was time to head back to the docks.
She managed to get about ten minutes of footage and pictures. She posted it on her phone and went to the Shack.

That's what they called the local restaurant for all meals and she was hungry for some hamburgers.

She also ordered Bahama Mama drink just to enjoy by the bar with her food.

After lunch, she decided to head back to the room for down time. The beach was calling her name. Ever since she wanted to come here all she desired was to enjoy the beach. She got ready for the beach and changed into cute black bikini and carried beach bag with Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Tan oil, Towel, reading material, and tiny fan.

Walking on the sand felt immediately relaxing and there was the beautiful waves in bright blue crashing against the shores.

Victoria placed her beach towel on the sand and began relaxing in the hot sun. Surfers passed by and began surfing the waves.

She eventually relaxed in the water and noticed little turtles swimming.

She loved turtles and took few pictures to send to Maya, Britney, and Chris.

The second day there she woke up to the sound of birds chirping and cleaning crews in the nearby rooms.

Victoria put on another cute outfit for the day. Palm tree t shirt with cute white mini skirt and silver sandals.
First stop was the Shack, picked up smoothie to go because she needed to rush.

She booked for fun, diving. There was the boat at the dock about to leave. Everybody had to put on bodysuits and breathing tank which is probably very heavy. Thank goodness she wore bikini underneath.

Once in the water, she dove down into the ocean and see many fish.

Turtles swam right past them. Most of the fish lived in coral environments. Colors of blue, green, and orange coral covered the sea floor. Starfish and crabs walks across the bottom eating whatever they could find. Seahorses hid in between rocks shy from humans. it's the most beautiful sight by far.

Then suddenly they see something enter the coral reef. Dolphins.

Dolphins look so cute and are the gentle as she pets one on its flipper.

But now its sadly time to go back to the boat. After seeing the wonders of the sea she books more events this week including for tomorrow visiting a small island and going surfing.

Back at the room, she orders in room service. after all that swimming she is tired and just wants to wind down and watch some television or a movie though she can barley keep her eyes open and slowly falls asleep on bed.

The next morning she headed off to the boat where she could see an island.
Handful of girls also came into the boat wearing white swimwear.

She took pics of the island which is like heaven. Sandy beaches and coconut trees along the shore.
Cute little birds covered the sky .

Walking across sandy shores made you forget where you were. Sand mounds as high as houses and little seagulls perched on them in their nest.

Lunch setup back on the boat. There is so much food she couldn't grab everything just managed to get Watermelon, pineapple, Grilled shrimp on stick, salad, and of course piña colada drink.

Now it is time for surfing lessons. Victoria grabs cute sea green surf board and watches the instructor.

Looks harder than it seems but maybe that's because she is not freakin professional here. Hard to balance the board once on top of moving water.

She tries to stay on the board but falls in the water but gets back up. Each wave seems to be bigger than the last.

Victoria paddles fast and stands on the board right above the waves. For split second she manages to ride the wave before falling over. Its such a rush.

She is having so much fun she realized its already sunset and lessons over.

Back at the room, after another relaxing shower, Victoria begins to write on the postcard she will send to Chris. A cute sea turtle on the front.

She writes about the diving, surfing, and beach in the letter along with sending pictures in it. The resort would send the letter shortly.

On the fourth day, Victoria managed to get herself a tan at the beach and drank many piña coladas and just slept all day.

When's the last time she took a long relaxing nap? Maybe in preschool ?

And Victoria didn't want to leave once the trip was over. It was sad to leave this paradise. At least she had few things to remind her of the trip.

Tropical flower necklace, Bahama styled t shirt, magnet to put on the refrigerator, And those pretty pictures.