Cheetah

Old villains always get arrested because they never seem to learn there lessons and follow through with old patterns. She never minded the easy arrests makes it easier.

This weeks been slow and Glow just tries her best to find other jobs around the country.

Affects Sparks Newspaper with no stories around, their boss stays in office all day on the phone. Chris arrives to work late each day for some apparent reason. He must hate having no work but where is he going?

Victoria tries to hear his conversation with whom he talks to on the phone, it isn't weird it is just recapping his conversation for later use.

Not creepy at all.

It must be some girl because he' s smile and flirt through the phone.

Then Taylor tries to speak with her, just when Victoria would listen to his conversation.

"I was wondering if might you want to go to lunch" Taylor asked her with smile.

"Sure" she said just before their boss called all three into the office. Chris hung up his phone call and walked into the office.

Penelope showed them the graphs about how this newspaper will go down if we don't write any stories down, terrible news really.

Taylor stands near elevator to wait for her. She seems like a nice person. Barbecue restaurant across the street seemed to be right place and sports prod-casting. Come to find out they both love horse back riding on the beach and same taste in movies.

The girls were getting along just fine when Victoria had to stop mid sentence, Cheetah had just robbed Starlight City Bank and she has to stop her and get the banks money back.

Victoria excuses herself to restroom and rushed right put on the suit in pursuit of Cheetah. Hope Taylor doesn't notice she's gone.

Glow could hear the siren from mile away. People ran out the bank and there Cheetah holding in her claws looking at her.

She thought Cheetah gave up the criminal life but apparently not, hence the very large bag of money.

"Drop the bag! Cheetah!" Glow told her with stern voice.

She just looked at this caped woman and laughed "You have got to be kidding me. Another Superhero, I thought Superman was the last one"

"Cheetah we can do this the easy way or the hard way" Glow tried to convince her to give up the money.
She wouldn't budge to give it back and just hissed out "I can't wait to mess up that face of yours Little miss I will stop you" Cheetah laughed out loud.

Well looks like she's going to have to mess up Cheetah face. Glow slams fist across Cheetahs cheek with great force. The banks alarm still ringing in the background and police sirens.

Cheetah scraps Glows arm with her long nail. Arm begins to bleed and slight pain from sharp claws.

She uses her super screams to take Glow down. Glow closes her ears from the horrible high pitch sound. Her ears ringing terribly .

Looks up to see where Cheetah stands but she is gone, the banks money recovered from the scene. But where did Cheetah go to?!

Victoria sat back at her seat in the restaurant. Taylor and She started to head back after lunch to the office.

Penelope wasn't inside the office, Chris said she had gone off for while.
He believed he struck gold because he was at the scene earlier and worked during lunch to write it.

He looked oddly happy and smiled as an older woman waves at him.

"I have a date, make sure Penelope gets this" Chris shoving papers into her face walking to his date.

She couldn't believe who he is with. Yep, Cheetah, well Karen Rogers double identity, she works at the floral shop in Metropolis.

Victoria father talked about her a lot.

Chris doesn't even know he's with a criminal and walks into the elevator.

She wants to die , why I don't know, maybe its because he's an idiot when it comes to women. How is she supposed to stop Cheetah now? She should be in prison right now for stealing the banks money, it is the right thing to do. Plus she's like 15 years older than him, its disgusting and really creepy .

Penelope returns to the office and Victoria hands in Chris research. She seemed to like it and handed back to Her to print. When Penelope hates something she either throws it in the trashcan or purposely drops wine on it, its happened to Chris multiple times and sometimes he sits under his desk.

Anyways she made sure to leave copy on his desk for safe keeping and sat back at her desk.

He returned but you might say distracted by someone. She wanted to throw up, Taylor just stood there watching Chris and Karen kiss. Like scene from horror movie and you just want to pull your eyes out.

Chris smiled and waved as his girlfriend went into the elevator and walked to his desk.

"You two are disgusting." She mentioned to him before looking at the trashcan.

He rolled his eyes and said "Someone's been looking"

"I want to pull my eyes out so I won't have to remember that. Burn it from my memory." She said before realized hearing sirens from the Jewelry Store.

Great wonder if its Cheetah again.

As she walked towards the elevator Chris followed behind.

"The jewelry store is being robbed right now! Lets go!" He said walking into the elevator. Looks like She is just going to have to find another way to disappear.

They walked onto the streets and Chris tried to hail another cab, this is the time to leave.

He finally gets cab and turns around but Victoria is gone. Where did she go? Then he looks up to see his favorite girl.

Glow makes to the Jewelry Store and you can probably guess who stole. Yep Cheetah inside taking all the crystals .

"Oh shit you again" Cheetah blurts.

"You have nowhere to go" Glow says.

Cheetah lunges at her like an animal, Claws sharp she knows the feeling and hits the face couple of times.
Glass from the window shatters to the floor and both end up on the side of the street. Cars swerve away from the two. Some crystals fall out and break up into millions of pieces.

Glow punches Cheetah across the face.
Holds until she begins to slip away and her mask falls off her face, Cheetah real identity is revealed.

Chris is there and he doesn't look happy as there eyes meet. Glow finally holds Her down just as the police department arrive.

"Your Cheetah. How could you?!" Chris walks away saddened his girlfriend is actually criminal .

She doesn't say much and the police finally arrest her, put away for a time.

Victoria feels bad that he's been lied to many times. Oh wait she's still been lying to him from day one.

At least his paper will be put in today.

"I will never fall for a girl again" He told himself.

Taylor and Victoria laughed saying "Liar" pointed out the obvious by the papers title 'Cheetah: The Potion'!