The Unicorn

It's been 3 months since Victoria moved and began work at Sparks. And ever since Glow started making an appearance she would try to make excuses for being late.

Being A Superhero can sometimes have its drawbacks especially when it comes to someone trying to shoot you and all they can do is run from you since always been bulletproof here!

Thugs try to run but they always seem to beg when you are holding their arm across There backs.

Victoria always seemed to focus on the positive and look no further since she is the daughter of Clark Kent.

She headed into the elevator with several Starbucks pipping hot coffees.
Penelope sure loved Starbucks. The doors opened and she walked right into the meeting. Late again. Thanks to the Starfish Man and his little minions. She could try to erase the memories of his slimly hands. Only good side of being a hero, the criminals are locked up in prison.

The meeting ended and Victoria cleared up the area. The trash can had been moved some ways so she grabbed them all for a second and turned around when she heard a voice. Disaster happened all in one as Chris slammed right into Victoria without her and coffee spilled onto her clothes.

Penelope sat in her desk smirking.

"I am so sorry Victoria. I didn't see you there" Chris said as he held her hand to get up from the tile floor.

Victoria looked at her shirt and ran to the bathroom in a rush. The suit could be seen under her White shirt. Never doing that again. She dried the shirt in the bathrooms dryer and cleaned her fake glasses.

She almost jumped out of her skin as she walked out of the bathroom. He stood right outside the women's restroom to apologize again.

Penelope called them inside her office.
The fair would be in town this weekend and the Mayor would be in town. Sparks Newspaper needed to get the scoop on the entire fair. She wanted them both in on it , no questions really asked.

It wasn't a good idea. Even if he is cute, Chris sometimes can be the lazy type and make things in the workplace harder. He's early for work and all.
Victoria wanted badly to have another partner but Penelope stated what was going to happen.

"The mayors speech will end around 7. What are we supposed to do?" Victoria asked their boss. The clock showed 2pm, only a few hours from now.

"Enjoy the festival for a while. Just make sure to get plenty of photos and information written for Monday" She stated "go home y'all clearly need to get changed" she looked towards the coffee stains on Victoria shirt.

Victoria went home to the apartment to change into something comfortable for the festival. Her friends called in to check on her. She told them about the situation tonight and they gave her the 'he is cute' look and the 'he's single' look through the Skype app.

She ignored that part of the conversation and headed downtown to meet Chris near the festival. Her outfit was cute. Skinny blue jeans by forever 21, halter top and black heel boots.

The festival beamed with high energy music and the familiar smells from childhood. It was a beautiful place but more time for work. She waited near the crowd where the Mayor would be speaking in about ten minutes.

Then she felt someone tap her shoulder and it was Chris Calvin dressed in a sort of athletic wear shirt and pants and Nike sneakers. His hair combed to the side. He looked like one of those Victoria secret models.

So dang hot!

"Someone managed to get that coffee smell off" he joked before the Mayor began to speak in front of the crowd.