Party Weekend Pt. 2

Lady Gaga's house or rather mansion was gorgeous. Water fountain surrounded by two staircases both made in marble. Servants gave the girls Champagne and directed them to the pool where everyone gathered to party their asses off.

Victoria and the girls didn't see Gaga but so many other celebs were chilling by the pool area.

Ariana Grande entertaining at the karaoke bar joined by Nicki Minaj.

James Cordon, Justin Bieber, and Harry Styles doing shots.

The Shaq playing mini golf with Kevin Hart who was obviously was losing but said he be a better actor than Shaq.

Jennifer Lopez was on the floor, literally. She must have been drunk, Alex her fiancé tried to give her caffeine to try to get her sober.

There also actors like Jack Black the DJ with his long redneck beard and sick beats, Chris Pratt dressed up as Star-lord for some reason and giving away many plush raptors with his signed name on it. Britney got one .

This party is so lit The girls began to take several alcoholic beverages and danced. Martha Stewart and Tom Hanks were the chefs. Lobster. Crab. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, chili, vegan options, pizza, and desserts galore!

Victoria wondered where her friends were after she saw in the heated pool playing beach volleyball with Ed Sheeran, a guy who stays to himself.

She looked around for her friends but it wasn't long before she found them.

Maya couldn't be helped because she was kissing Liam Payne on the sofa.
She tapped on her friends shoulder and said "seriously?! I thought we were supposed to hang out, just us girls remember!"

Maya gave a dumb face "I don't remember you saying that" lying to Victorias face and kept Kissing Liam.

Well she tires to look for Britney, maybe she's at the pool hanging with her favorite celebrities.

Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson are now having a mini golf war.
Several times the Rock calls Kevin a little roach he can squash with his expensive ass Air Jordan shoes.
Kevin rolls his eyes and mentions to Dwayne he looks like a big turd.

Suddenly everyone turns to the stage.
The music begins to blast and then Lady Gaga appears like the queen she is to perform.
Victoria sees Britney dancing closer to the stage. This must be a new song because no one can notice it. Lady Gaga is wearing red silk dress and she stands by James Cordon who DJs .

Then Rose appears right beside Gaga to perform the Chorus in a sparkly bikini and hula dress.

Victoria actually liked this song, perfect to be on the radio. Maya came back to her and Britney walked up.

The three girls danced their asses off.
Victoria watched as her friends were drunk, she was always the driver .

The song ended and Gaga announce to the whole crowd this actually the release party for her new song, "Beach Party" and Rose would be on the track.

Everyone cheered.

The night started to die down as celebs started to leave. Bruno Mars asleep on top of the ping pong table.

James Cordon drunk to the point where he can't see his own foot, Justin Bieber just laughs.

It's almost 12 o'clock at night.

"Guys I think it's time to go" Victoria tells her friends who are swimming in the pool and making funny faces to ignore her.

She feels someone tap on her shoulder and turns around. Its Chris Pratt clearly drunk asks "Do you know where the restroom is because I think little Star-lord here needs the little boys room"

She pointed to where the outdoor bathroom stood but he didn't make it.

Landed more like straight into the hot tub and lets just say that water will never be the same.

Maya and Britney finally dried off and headed into the car. Victoria drove slow just to be sure nothing bad would happen. The smell of alcohol everywhere.

"This party was so lit, thank goodness I got pictures to post online" Maya looking at her phone screen.

The girls threw up in their bags few times during the ride to Apartment.

Maya and Britney easily went asleep in their beds. She changed into some pajamas and went to sleep.

The next morning She could hear the radio and something actually smelt good, though she wonder why the girls would be up so early in the morning.

Victoria felt suddenly hungry once seen the breakfast cooking on the skillet. So much food like eggs, bacon, sausage, green avocado smoothies, Pancakes, hash browns, Toast, and oat cereal.

"I am never drinking that much again" Maya sipped dark roast coffee and try to not to throw up on the floor.

Britney finished up and put the dishes on the table, girls began eating food.

"I can't believe you guys are leaving this evening.. Lets go out" Victoria said as her friends smiled back.

Victoria put on a blue Romper and waited for her friends outside.

"Are you freakin kidding me. " She noticed Maya very skimpy outfit.
Bra with mini skirt.

"I look hot, okay!" Maya stated, Britney wore just white sun dress.

The girls headed downtown to shop.
They went inside Forever 21 to find the best sales and possibly find some cute sunglasses.

Victoria looked at who waved at her from outside, Chris stood there for long time and looked at her. What could he possibly want?

She walked outside "Hi, what your doing here?"

"I'm with some friends ...I saw you and your friends. I wanted to just say something because its been eating at me all weekend. I was going to talk to you on Monday about it but it was all on my mind " He tried to say.

"Ok" She wondered what might be his point.

"That day when the entire office had been drunk crazy, did you write the words on the wall?! Just wondering?" Chris looked at her with those gorgeous eyes staring into her soul.

Oh crap!!!

"Sorry it wasn't me" Victoria lied.

She felt like shit lying to him all the time. He seemed satisfied with her answer and he said " okay great well I guess iI'll see you soon. When you get the time call me"

He's such a nice and she's an idiot.

Plain and simple.

The girls got there nails done which took quiet a while, so Brit picked up lunch from the Chinese Restaurant.

Maya took so many selfies It was ridiculous, which clearly her in nutshell.

They headed back to the apartment to binge watch Hart of Dixie for few hours before Victoria friends would have to go back to New York City.

Maya changed into some sweatpants and Nike tank top for relaxing time.
Ice cream pints sitting on the table and popcorn finished.

She felt sad as her friends got up with their things to the door.

"We had such a fun time" Maya smile.

"Yeah I was fun." Britney said.

"I will miss you guys" Victoria hugged her friends in a big circle.

"We will miss you too" Britney and Maya said hugging her back.

The girls picked up there stuff and left.

This weekend was one of the best weekends she has had in a long time!