Dark World

Ash and Smoke are all the scents around here. Victoria wakes up in pain. Arm broken and turning purple.

Cannot move from inside the floor and laid back against the wall.
Couple ribs broken from the blows.
The air is thick and rain pours just outside, she tries again to move but shoulders torn.

All she can think of is how Blood defeated her. She started to let tears fall from her face "shit"!

Legs and side hurt from falling into several building constructions.

Suddenly phone rang from out of the ruble. I could barely move but managed to crawl towards the phone.

The phone actually survived.

It was Chris calling. He actually called her several times, probably worried about her.

I answered it before I could change my mind. Boy I'm going to regret this.

"Where are you? I thought you were dead?! Victoria where are you? I'm scared and I miss you , please come Im inside the Sparks Mailroom locked away from Bloods army of robots" Chris asked Victoria to come back.

"It pains me to say this I have to do something and if I can do it I will see you soon. I can't come. Believe me I would be there if I could" Victoria held back tears and said the very thing she didn't want to say.

Chris pleaded with her "Look I know there is something you don't tell me when you go off, but I need you. Blood is taking over the planet and Glow has lost, this world is doomed and the last moments I want with you

I wanted to die inside. My heart ached.

"I have to go" I said before hanging up on Chris and trying to get up.

Victoria looked at her leg. It healed mostly and started to get up from the ground. costume destroyed and burned.

Over a table there laid blanket. She took it and wrapped around her body.

Shoulder still felt hurt.

She walked along an abandoned alley.
Robots hovered around the main roads and forced citizens to head to Blood where they would be killed.

She quickly honed in her powers and turned invisible. Another great power by Glow the superhero.

Then she noticed a woman lying on the ground and noticed it was Taylor.

She needed a hospital and carried her friend to safe place off the streets.

"Kick his ass" Taylor knew what to say.

Blood needless to say has to be stopped. But how?! he's more powerful and strong. Every single corner there's a drone waiting to catch her.

But that doesn't matter.
What matters is like her father Superman it is their duty to help and protect the people of earth from any threat.

And I also I would love to kick his ass and make him cry like a little bitch.

Victoria heads back to apartment where there hidden in the back of her closet is another suit.

Perfect fit .

I start to hear footsteps at the front door. Knife held at the ready to fight.

The door flings open and my parents walk inside.

They looked terrified like I had died.

Well I sort of almost died.

"We saw what happened. We were so scared" Lois hugged Victoria.

Clark hugged his daughter.

"I do have to stop him. its the right thing to do. Earth is our home" Victoria looks at both her parents.

"I can help if you want" Clark said.

It was a nice thought but I have to do this myself.

"I have to do this myself" She knew what she had to do even if she meant dying in the process.

Clouds formed over the city and start raining . Blood sat in his presidential chair like the pump-is ass he is.

Dead people laid on the ground.
Gaseous fumes covered around the air.
It made Glow feel a little sick to her stomach clearly laced with Kryptonite.

He looked happy sitting at his throne and drinking blood from a golden cup.

This was it, the moment where she would beat Bloods ass and take back earth. Turning invisible helped her cross against drones and walked past them without ever being seen.

Most of Glows body healed and she walked towards his throne.

Chris and few reporter still stood inside the mailroom. Drones were just outside. Penelope was on the phone calling the police.

Though most of the police were probably dead.

Chris watched the television screen.

Apparently some reporter left camera on facing where Blood quarters stood.

How convenient that we all get to watch people die and burning buildings ? He felt saddened that Glow might be gone but he was even more worried about Victoria?!

Where was she?!!!

She always seems to be there when Glow appears. But Glows gone!

Then he watches the television much closer.

Glow makes herself appear right in front of Blood and grabs his neck tightly.

Drones point right at her.

"You will not win. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever! It was a bad idea coming to take over earth because you've got me... Glow world class kick ass and your worst nightmare" Glow beamed blue in color and held him.

Her strength restored .

Boy did she love being back.

Blood gasped for air and begged for mercy.

Chris and the reporters cheered Glow on. Blood tried to fight but it was just dumb to even try now.

She crushed his controller to the drones setting them off.

"Oh shit" Blood whimpered !

Glow smiled.