Bock Bock Bitch

Victoria waited at her bosses desk just before the meeting would commence .
Boss running late again what a surprise?!

Chris arrived at his desk not even noticed she might be in Penelope's office. Penelope walked right into the office holding Starbucks and gave her yet another list of things to accomplish. Chris walked in to talk to the boss.

Victoria could hear disturbance from the other side of town. She heard car alarms and water running. The bridge.

She rushed off to the empty elevator changing into The Superhero and flew off into the sky above.

The bridge split in half with cars piled against each other and some have sunken into the ocean below.

Glow lifts few cars in the other directions to help traffic move. Then she hears screaming and suddenly large shadow.

Looks up to see giant size chicken about to destroy the bridge again.
Several people leave their own cars and head to safe area.

Glow flys close to the chicken and the she pops out its beak, lady from the festival who tried to kill everyone with that Unicorn Hot Air Balloon.

She must have escaped out of jail and up to no good.

"I will take over this city breaking it piece by piece ... and then after this I will dominate the world and you can't stop me" she said over the loud sound.

Glow clutched her fist ready for anything and watched the chickens moves. The chicken looked almost robotic not even real. But then again there could be a boom resting inside, so Glow couldn't just very well punch the bird and kill everyone .

Chicken instruct able possibly which wasn't good news. She tried to move the winds to try to make the bird go in another direction but too massive.

The chicken eyes glowed red with fire and Fireballs caused several vehicles to explode. Thank goodness no one was there.

More fireballs.

Glow used her cool breath to stop the flames and x ray the chicken for any mistakes. There might be on where the feet paddle back and forth!

She could see panel switch for controls, dove into the water and searched through mucky waters. Focuses on beaming red button placed just between the two chicken flippers.

Quickly presses the red flashing button and swim away successfully.

Glow saved the city and arrested that witch before escaping, police were pretty happy to see her again.

Large robotic chicken managed to be crushed into rock size meteor and throw into space.

She noticed Chris arrived at the scene after those events happened, his face said everything and managed to give him some help, Before their boss accuses him of empty information.

"I can't believe I missed it" Chris said.

"Well I saw everything, I can tell you if you want" Victoria out of breath and making sure the last button on shirt is sealed.

The two of them headed back to work, every office filled with reporters. Chris hands in the latest story to Penelope and she reads it page by page.

"I like it... Plus the story is today's headline draws people in" She sends it to the printers.

Chris walks over to her desk with smile and box of Victoria favorite drink from The Cafe from downtown.

"Thanks for your help today" He smiled at her. "Lets just say I am doing you a favor" Victoria joked out loud!