Ectoman

Victoria and Chris haven't had a decent conversation about that night in the elevator.

Penelope keeps them on their toes with thousands of jobs to do! Every chance they see each other its because their boss needs someone to write an article.

Gosh why does every moment of the day seem to lean on to the next. she wanted to know if he felt the same way about her.

Chris and Victoria entered the office with the group for monthly meeting.
Each time he looked across the room felt sick to her stomach.

Why was she goes so dang nervous around him I mean they are best friends?! She looked away from his eyes.

The meeting ended. Taylor pulled her aside "What the hell is going on? You guys barely talk to each other and every time you look there's this awkward tension between you two?"

She had to admit it.

"I finally told him how I feel about him" She said before working at the copier and rolling the cart to the elevator to be delivered.

"What? OH my gosh! What did he say?" Taylor wondered. She wondered.

"He hasn't said anything yet and its killing me" she walked right onto the corner of a crossway.

"Well I have to go back inside. Everything will be okay. You two belong together" She reminded Victoria. Taylor gives the best advice.

Suddenly Victoria hears another cry for help near Central Park. Looks like its another job for the Superhero and makes it to an abandoned street.

Glow arrived at Central Park and sees the weirdest thing.

It's kind of funny like déjà vu for Ghostbuster fans out there. This Green Glob ghost like monster.

Green Glob about the size of a large tree and towers right above the pond.
He grabs several telephone wire and drags it to the himself. Like taking in energy. Several of them spark up and catch on fire.

You see people in the streets running away from flames. The park is empty.

Glow tries to blast him with sonic boast to try to knock him out but that only makes his powers stronger .

Green Glob rather Ectoman laughs loudly and strikes her. Lightning and electrify mean some source, draining her power and made weakness.

Ectoman draws all power from the power-plant. Most of Starlight City power shuts down.

Glow thinks real hard of some plan to stop him. Car alarms go off like crazy. Ectoman feels sudden pain in the lower part of his back.

She's got it. Glow uses cold breath to fight against him. Successful you might say, because Ectoman falls right into the large pond and sinks to the bottom.

Then she freezes the lake over trapping him into the biggest non electric area and that what she's shooting for .

The lake freezes over. Hope this will work. But there's a little problem. it is glowing green under the frozen ice.

The lake starts to crack and Ectoman emerges angrier than ever, his face says it all and he tries to punch Her in the face !

Well I guess ice only holds Ectoman down for couple of minutes.

She swerves away for his jello hands and throws rapid ice crystals straight towards him.

Pierce the outer layer of him and make him weak unable to move. If only she could reach pressure point like above the head!

Looking over to small crowd near the bridge there is Chris watching unfold.

You need to focus, Glow told herself.

Then he grabbed her. Glow couldn't move. She used her ice powers to get out of his grasp very quickly and headed right above the forehead.

Formed crystal ball in her hands and shoved right into the forehead. Ectoman growled in pain as the rest of his body melted down.

Green cubes everywhere. Glow had managed to save the city from new Villain Ectoman.

To make sure he wouldn't become full creepy Ghostbusters, the police collected the cubes and froze them completely inside prison, where he couldn't escape and be far away!

Starlight City appreciated Glow.

Chris wrote another great article "The Ectoman", which their boss loved.

Victoria couldn't wait anymore for his answer, she's going to ask him about how he feels, even if it hurts.

Penelope called her into the office. He looked at her and headed out the door.

There timing was crap!