The Moth

Being an assistant sometimes has its drawbacks and can be hard to not want to strangle your boss. But Victoria always looked at the positive especially since now she had another secret life from work. The entire office had been cleared out of reporters because the boss needed everyone on the Upcoming Spring Fashion Show. Even if this newspaper company wasn't about fashion, Penelope demands available story.

Victoria followed right behind her boss holding some gift box. It was for Penelope fashion designer friend Zia!
The fashion house was humungous and luxury rooms. Models practicing in the main room as dress rehearsals for tomorrow's show. Penelope gave her a pad of paper and said " get me the names of all the models.

She never asked why and just headed into the other room where the models walked in straight lines. The models were helpful and easy going.

Bella Olive
Tessa Koal
Whitney Mai
Emilia Paul
Rose Louis
Yalta Ascu
Isabelle Silverman
Ashley Bateman
Dylan Hadid
Giselle Canon
Hanna Johnson
Jaclyn Saku
Kylie Vega
Brit Rios
Miami Kim

After the named were written,her boss and team headed back to the offices. Chris still at the fashion institute taking pictures of models. Just as she was about to get the last taxi, crime had called. Victoria could hear people screaming in terror and running for their lives . Something had caused the loud sirens and buildings crashing.
Then she headed down an empty alley where no one could see her. Ripped clothes off to reveal the superhero suit and put on the eye mask.

Glow saw the most horrid of creatures. The monster Moth , an infestation of nature gone dark and piercing red eyes. This wasn't human, more like genetic mutations in science labs. Moth walked through Starlight City smashing cars with its many legs and chopped off parts of buildings. People ran as fast as possible away from the monster. Glow couldn't get close enough either because Moth made high pitch noises when she would come near and began to flutter those large wings into the sky. With one power blast from her hands, Moth began to settle back in the city. Glow kept throwing electronic waves of energy and held her position.

Moth squealed as Glow hit the creature at the belly. The belly area made Moth weak and fell to the ground once again. Glow watched over and froze its wings before it could fly away and terrorize another city. She pushed Moth to the ground and tried to knock it to sleep but Moth manages to get up and swing its sharp tail making Glow smash into a building.

Moth chomps down couple of moving taxi cars. Glow heard cry and looked over. Moth holds Chris in its humungous claw hands about to be eaten. The poor guy. Now she has to save him.

Glow gives Moth another power punch to the gut and the creature drops him.
Without hesitation Glow swoops in and rescues Chris in mid air.
"Thank you for saving me" Chris looked into her eyes " you look familiar"

Glow has no time to talk so she places Chris somewhere safe from danger and fights off Moth. Moth moved its antennas to try to scare off her but it didn't work. She grabbed both antennas and make Moth electric itself. Moth couldn't move and began to shrink in size. The genetic mutations were only a coverup and Moth became a lady with the longest wings covered in icicles. She held Moth up against the wall and waited until the police could get her, which the city was very thankful for Glows work. then the city superhero disappeared into the sky.

Victoria walked up to Chris at the apparent finished up police work.
"Where have you been all day?" Chris asked the question lately.
She smiled and said " oh you know just around. I have to get Penelope's coffee order so ...bye!!!"

She didn't say much.

At the fashion show she managed to get a seat right behind Penelope and guess who sits right next to her of all people? Chris Calvin the guy who is upsets with Glow the superhero.
The lights dimmed down and show began. Those dresses were so beautiful as the models walked down catwalk.

First, red dress down to the floor and crystal necklace dropping down to the chest area.

The next model wore tropical styled with Hibiscus Flower earrings and shimmering rainbow high heels.

Model # 3 wore silk white dress. Beach sandals wedged heels with white straps. beautiful seashells jewelry and starfish clutch purse.

Model #4 walks down in flowy romper and straw hat and black leather boots.

Models 5 and 6 walk down the stage wearing strapless one piece swimwear.

Model 7 walks in a cropped blue jean top and silk blue pants. Blue earrings and aqua flats. Perfect for summer.

Model 8 wore crafted seashell top and skinny blue jeans were high waisted .
Model 9 had on a beautiful green spaghetti strap dress with crystals.

Model # 10 wore the most interesting of outfits in the fashion show. Stripped suit and pants formed to fit serious business women. With mink coat on her back and the model holding luggage. Penelope had her eyes on it.

Model #11 and 12 dressed in this seasons pajamas. Silk with pineapple and tropical prints as choices and cute white slippers.

Model # 13 wore the Statue of Liberty outfit and everyone cheered.

Model # 14 wears grass skirt and bikini walking down.

And lastly the finishing design.
The lights shifts to the model and the crowd claps. floral dress with slit on the side and strapless. Rose gold High heels and beaded jewels.

The dresses were so beautiful . The entire collection inspired by travel.
No surprise there.
But before Victoria could finally meet the designer she had to unfortunately leave. Someone needed her help do she ran off before anyone noticed.

And the she went into the elevator.
Chris stood there sipping his champagne and wondered "where does she go ?"