Dark Arrival

Victoria headed to work like any other day holding very hot Starbucks. And crazy amount of paper inside her purse.

Late as always and walked right onto another meeting. She can't help being late, this morning Glow stopped a bomb from exploding inside Metropolis Bank and Trust.

Victoria hands Chris coffee and sat down right before their boss turns around to tell them to get today's scoop.

Television breaks in where there seems to be Robbery in progress.

Both Chris and Victoria look at each other and stand up. In a second their boss will turn around and say "get this story you two and step on it"

They rush towards the elevator but Victoria says " I forgot something on my desk Ill catch up"

After the elevator doors close shut and no ones around, She runs up the stairs at full speed changing into her costume.

Chris looks up from the sky right as he hears flash sound and what do you know Glow heads toward the Bank.

At the scene all guns are pointed at me. there's three of them and one of me, which is really not fair for them .

Money bags hung on their shoulders .
Bank sirens play in the background .

"Guys really. Just put the guns and money down. " Glow waits patiently .

But of course these idiots don't listen and start shooting, they never learn .

""Fine then this is going to be fun for me and horrible for you" she takes the guns from there grasp and crushes in half. Just try to test me, and then Glow bends street light around them.

Chris stands on the sidewalk watching as the police pull in to take the criminals to jail. Glow was needed elsewhere .

Victoria walked up to Chris.

"Sometimes criminals are real stupid... I've taken many pictures and every single time Glow faces the gun, everyone knows bullets don't work. She's like Superman in a way" Chris shows Victoria pictures taken just a second ago. "Criminals are idiots " Victoria joked and he smiled.

As they walked back to Sparks, Victoria as if it might be getting kind of hot and humid but that can't be true its in the middle of February and summer is not until the month of may!

No one else seemed to be hot.

"Are you alright" Chris looked at her.

"I'm fine" she assured right before looking up into the sky.

Some sort of gray thing in the sky reflecting off the light and getting closer, maybe a meteorite or tv satellite.

Whatever it is something draws Victoria attention.

What might it be?
Then I looked a little closer using x-ray vision and noticed what traveled through the sky.

Spaceship heading right towards earth. it burns into our atmosphere.

What is it doing here?

"What the hell is that?" Chris asked her and noticed up .

"Something terrible" Victoria looked up one last time and both headed back to their desks.

Penelope was all up and pacing in her office like a mad woman. She looked like a nervous wreck.

Victoria walked into her office.
Television set onto news from NASA.

"NASA just discovered a ship heading towards earth and according to experts the ship will crash in exactly two hours. the blow will be explosive and cause much danger to us all. Glow if your out there please help us" the newsman pleaded out.