Victoria is Glow!

Victoria and Chris headed to work holding yet another story to the printer.

She still can't believe it happened.

A reporter!

"Don't you think you're taking this a little too far?" Chris asked Victoria pertaining to all the activity this week.

Victoria may have been little bit much, wrote a story on Monday about The Mafia exposure, Tuesday on Upcoming Election scandal, Wednesday exposed fraud, Thursday scoop on Glow stopping bomb at the Metropolis Library, and Today our superhero getting key to the City.

Lets just say I can't sleep at night.

"Man you look like shit" he laughed.

Victoria grew mad and hit his shoulder "Don't say that! You can be really annoying sometimes"

He counteracted "yeah and when are you going to tell me where you disappearing to, hmm?" he gave air quotes.

That's annoying .

Well he wasn't wrong.

But it comes to this. I have planned this since Blood taking over earth.
I don't know maybe because I almost freakin dead and all I could think about was Chris, dude I am actually going to tell him tonight after dinner.

I just hope nothing bad happens because this is life changing stuff, probably think differently about me?!

"Lets just try to make it to work on time before Penelope makes the meeting" Victoria told Chris.

He laughed at her comment.
What I can make it on time , even if it never happened yet?! Things can change , right??

They headed up the elevator and walked into Bosses office. She wanted to cover recent stories around 1 so their newspaper company could be first to newsstands all over Starlight City.

"Kent and Calvin , did you get scoop on Glow getting key to the City this morning?" she asked whom sat up front. Victoria handed brief copy of their scoop and waited to be looked over.

When she read something everyone else would be quiet.
She looked at the pages and handed it back. "Put it as first page edition and make sure Chris to pick your best photo from this morning"

"I will get on that" He rushed out the door with Victoria to the printers.

After papers were put out for delivery they went onto computers at their desks. Then she heard crime alert.

Someone needed Glows help.

Victoria walked towards the elevator doors , Chris gave the look. He will get all the answers tonight when I tell him everything.

Elevator door closes and heads to the roof.

Glow makes it to the tall old Lex Corp building and clock shows the time 4:30. It's abandoned and no ones really wanted to buy it.

But someone right now is about to jump and she must grab them before splat. don't they realize Glow will save them. Victoria needed to be back by 6 because after work ends Chris and she will head to dinner .

Tonight is really important.

Glow grabs guy mid air and places him into cement down below .
"You guys really need to stop , just take up a hobby." Glow stated.

The guy just walks away quietly.
She flys across the city and changes into regular clothes just before elevator doors open and Chris comes inside. Several other people come inside. she just hoped he will understand once she tells him.