Summer Break

Victoria couldn't wait this afternoon, because for the whole week she would be in The Bahamas on Summer Vacation socking up the sun and relaxing.

Stuff packed by the door including suit cases and huge beach bag stuffed with beach towel, volley ball, and mini fan.

It's about lunchtime and Penelope left the office in a hurry. She packed lunch because if you work through 12pm, then your boss yell at you or ask why aren't you doing work.

"You are so lucky to get vacation" Chris said holding hot pocket about to eat.

"You have vacation in two weeks, Is it that you will get bored while I'm gone" She asked him though he couldn't look back and smiled saying "no"!

She would miss his trash can tosses, fake fart sounds, mimicking the boss behind her back, and having fits with the snack machine kicking it with his foot for the whole week.

Lunch ended as soon as their boss came back which was around 1:30 pm and Victoria already managed to edit today's paper written not by Chris.

I guess someone else got the memo!

Only 30 minutes until she leaves work and goes on vacation, very excited. Clock on wall didn't help because every single minute felt like torture.

Chris sadly worked on some story for the second page. Their boss left yet again for another visit to the salon.

So much upkeep for such a small person.

Victorias watch beeps when the clock strikes two o'clock, work is finally over and heading off to the airport.

She looked at Chris as she picked up her things and said "Well I guess I will see you later" in an awkward way.

"Send me post cards from the Bahamas if you can, if you want to" Chris said looking at her. She quickly hugged her friend to say goodbye. Chris hugged back and she walked into the elevator doors.

She changed right before the flight wearing skinny jeans and pineapple t shirt for the mood of the trip .

Taxi arrived right outside waiting. She carried her luggages into the trunk and sat in back seat. Taxi driver didn't talk much but it was okay since she made sure she had everything in her purse.

Sunglasses, Apartment keys, ID, Wallet, Passport, and flight papers.

Yep looks like everything's sorted.

Taxi finally pulled up to airport and her suitcases placed on the cart by security.

"Thank you very much" She said before paying the taxi driver and walking inside towards check area.

Victoria entered from inside the plane.
It wasn't first class but it was going to be a fun trip. First time ever taking vacation to another country.

Only real vacations were visits to the Kent's home and maybe occasional Florida trip but nothing more.

They offered pretzels and waters.

She decided to watch movie while in flight, better distraction and time consumer.

The pilot announced over the loud speaker they would arrive in Bahamas around 7 in evening.

Around 5 the waitresses came around with everyone's dinner which is hamburgers and potatoes. She only ate the hamburger. The potato may have looked at her. It was freakin creepy

Full from the meal she decided to take a nap. Everything seemed to melt away, job, Her boss, stress all in one.

Suddenly she woke up to sudden jolt from her seat. There is apparently some turbulence. The pilot announced they have arrived in The Bahamas!

Wow she actually fell asleep for two hours straight and missed the full view of the island from the sky as the plane lands onto the airport.