Her Krytonite

She walked into work with full list of her bosses demands from last night.

Very long list including dry cleaners, pick up Her dog from groomer, order lunch from Outback, special health green juice drink for her workout, pick up her dress from Chanel it is for some ball this weekend, and detail her office from top to bottom.

No since in wearing heel today, so much work to do and Victoria is already running late thanks to The Joker.

Though Joker is old, he still puts up a fight when Glow tries to stop him after robbing the bank and this morning wasn't an exception.

She finally made it to the 30th floor and rushed into Penelope's office with her Starbucks.

Chris was out doing a story .

Penelope handed her the list before regular meeting with reporters.

Victoria began looking for the Groomers downtown. The dry cleaning on her back as she walked down the corner.

Her dog smelled really good and in the handheld carrier wagging its stub tail.
Probably chihuahua or terrier breed.
Just a statement to be made, her dog is so cute.

Chanel was soon open which meant the dress would be ready. The only thing she ever had from Chanel is a purse her grandmother (Lane) for christmas when she graduated college.

She headed back to the office and places her clothes in bosses closet.
Puts puppy in play pin where he won't escape while Penelope is gone.

She walked right back into the elevator just as Chris returned to his desk.
He did have the update on the Joker story, though she could have wrote it.

But she had list of things to do.
She soon picked up Outback and the veggie green juice.

Traffic had been held out for ten minutes though. As she waited an old rusty truck passed by spraying pink mist into the air.

The mist made her sneeze. The window of the cab might have opened but she couldn't wait any longer in traffic. Paid the cab driver and headed into Sparks Newspaper Company elevator door.

Something just wasn't right as she felt a headache coming and her hears ringing loudly. the doors finally opened and headed inside to give Penelope her stuff.

Victoria still could hear the ringing and now she started to feel hot one second then cool at another.

She started to feel light headed and then Victoria faint onto the floor.

Chris worried rushed and tried to wake her up. Why was she so warm?

She opened her eyes and completely freaked out "what's happening

"You fainted. Victoria are you alright?" He asked her as she got up from the ground.

"I'm fine. its just there was this truck spraying mist in the air and all of a sudden I feel weak" She couldn't understand what just happened.

With that thought Victoria had to rush off, someone was crying for help and Glow answered the call. So she took off her clothes to reveal the superhero and took off the fake glasses replacing with the silk mask and untied hair.

And rushed off into the sky across town to the fire at an apartment building. Someone accidentally started the fire according the police and fire department.

Most of the apartment community had escaped the flames but there was a child about ten who climbed to the roof and trapped.
The flames grew more and more.

"Please save me" the child cried out.

Glow rose up and grabbed the child in her embrace lifting him away from the flames. Kid ran to his parents and hugged them.

She blew cold air out into the flames. The first floor could be severely damaged but the rest of the building saved. The flames died down before the firemen took on the rest.

Just before she would leave, that same truck from before drove by with green mist. It looked like Plummer company run down truck.

She felt dizzy immediately. Then tried to fly off but her powers weren't working. What the hell is going on?

She had to know what was in that truck which followed right behind before someone came out and walked into the Axe Bar, where criminals go.

This guy is muscular and carried several knives.

While he went into the bar, Glow entered the truck, though she felt like she was going to pass out.

Filter through the top of the truck and inside bags of green powdered granite.
Trying to poison people along the way.

Real sick!!!

Glow hand burned like lava when she touched it and fell to the floor in agony. Green Granite might be her Kryptonite.

Hands covered in burn marks and extreme heat like getting shot multiple times. Glow mustered and pulled every inch of her body towards the tailgate door.

It hurt as she moved ever so slowly and grabbed the handle to lift herself up out of there.

The guy came out of the bar heading towards his truck. She had to hid.
Ducked behind another vehicle across the street and made sure the coast might be clear.

Her powers went back to normal and Victoria changed back before heading upstairs.

Penelope called her inside for yet another job, to fix her office up from the everything for the new season.

Victoria replaced all the magazines from last season to new ones.
Vogue : The fashion issue, Harpers Bazaar: with Jennifer Lopez, Elle: Karen Gillian, and Time : Rose !

New furniture delivered including light blue couches and brand new double coffee table.

Her boss always had to have the latest.

Victoria looked up at the television, looks like the police arrested that guy from Axe Bar and em pounded his truck with several other green granite.

At least there isn't too high chance of passing out so that's good.

The clock turns to six in the evening.

Chris stands at her desk and waits to ask "hey you want to go get some pizza?"

"That sounds like the best idea you've had today" she jokingly says taking up at his offer.

"I was wondering did you figure out what was in that truck to make you faint" Chris questioned opening the elevator door.

"Oh just probably some bad allergy" Victoria smiled and looked away!