Frost

Victoria and Chris decided to walk to work this morning because most of the streets are frozen over and its really getting cold for the first week in december.

Victoria can barely feel her nose move.

Some buildings have already put up their christmas decorations early. Hot cocoa stands at every corner.

Sparks Building doesn't have christmas but that's because Penelope doesn't want them up until a week before christmas.

Or apparently that's how it goes here.

Victoria and Chris walk into Penelope's office. She needed a story on The Frost.

He's some sort of new villain Glows been trying to stop but he always seems to disappear in mid air.

I don't know how he does it though.

Chris told Penelope they would be on the case and walked out the office.

He still had the watch locked up in his desk. At least for now this will be another distraction .

Suddenly I hear screaming from a mile away, someone needs my help.
I look around to see Chris go to the bathroom and my chance to make it to the roof.

Victoria quickly changes into the suit and follows the sound towards central Starlight City.

Glow sees Frost once again trying to freeze parts of the city, if he freezes the city he can get control which is not going to happen on Glows watch.

"Hey Elsa catch this" Glow said loudly.

She is so ready to fight this bastard.

Shoots electric waves at his side at full force, the river freezes over and he groins in pain. At least I hit him hard.

Frost looks up angry and pulls himself from the ground. Glow clutched fist.

"I can't wait to kill you!" Frost yells out before throwing several snowball sizes hail. I used heat vision to melt the snowballs before it could reach me.

I retaliate with Connectix fire balls held in my hands. A new power I recently developed.

Then I shot the ball straight at Frost hitting him in his side.

"Just let it go" Glow smirked.

Frost groined severe pain with his side melting and laid against the park grass. he sweated really fast and looked sort of weak.

"Funny. Bitch Now I kill you!!!!" Frost suddenly hit me on my side and stabbed near my rib area.

Immediately I felt pain but I had to stop him. Chris stood across the road to watch. I fell to the ground and look at my bloody side.
Then Glow looks around there is no one around. Where did Frost go??!

Policeman walked up to Glow and asked " Where did he go?"

"He just disappeared out of the blew." Glow wondered how Frost managed to disappear out of thin air.

My stab wound started to fade away.

"Sorry you couldn't get Frost. But I'm sure you will stop him" Chris told Glow. He might be right and besides everything will be okay. I hope.

"Thanks Chris, hopefully your newspaper will a story today." glow said as she helped clear the ice filled building and flew up quickly to melt the glaciers.

The building melted over and everyone went on their day.

Chris put his computer on outside table. Victoria walked over.
She could still see the watch in his bag.

"You missed the greatest fight. Glow fought with Frost.its to bad he disappeared before she could really do some damage. About an hour ago" Chris all fired up!

It's more like he vanished.

Suddenly I hear an alarm ringing in my ears towards Gotham City.

Without even a thought , I head out and walk to the side of a building.

Glow puts on her mask and takes off.

And of course Frost held up people in the Gotham City mall. there's some sort of holiday charity benefit going on. Frost is drawn to Money .

Glow smashed into the window. Hope no one will be angry about that. I have to stop this .

"Look who it is, little miss I will stop you" Frost laughs out and freezes up.

"Shut up!!!" Glow says before smacking across the wall. And he breaks the store window with the fall .

Boy does he look angry.

So its only Glow and Frost to face off.

I fire up my fists into lava heat and face him and say "this is your last chance."

Frost eyes look like those of winter!

He doesn't relent and becomes enraged. Ice covers the floor around him. Shoots rapid ice balls towards Glow.

Glow melts them in matter of seconds and hits Frost with hot on his shoulder. Direct hit and Frost down.

The police surround Frost immediately and point laser guns at him. The only weapon to hold him down!

"Oh crap" Frost said before putting his hands behind his back.

Frost handcuffed and headed to jail.

Chris smiles at Glow as reporters asks many questions. He asks "Glow what happened here today?!"

Glow smiles saying "Frost tried to take over Starlight City and then Gotham, no way I was letting him reek havoc, managed to stop him and he will be locked up where he can't escape again. My work here is done" and she flew away .

Victoria sat at her desk just before Chris walked in with the story to give to their boss.

"I see that smile on your face. You got the story" I asked him.

"Yeah Frost was in Gotham" He smile.

"How could you get there just in time?" I asked him confused.

"Lets just say I may have sped In a taxi" Chris smirked and went to Penelope office.

Oh brother?!