Superhero Feel's

After Chris had called about a week ago on his proclaimed love for Glow, Victoria felt happy and sad feelings.

Bit awkward to be in a room when you know they love someone else. It kind of sucks even though they just started being friends.

"Hey Victoria I was wondering if you might want to go to bowling this weekend" Chris asked her leaning on his desk.

"Sure" She responded before getting some paperwork done.

It would be fun. Now it was time for Chris to meet Glow in person. So while he went to the mailroom she wrote him a note and placed on his desk.

Went onto roof and waited for him. All thoughts of him and what to say. She changed into the Superhero disguise.

Then he walked out onto the roof and turned around to see Glow floating in mid air. He looked happy. She stood back down and said "I've heard you wanted to see me?" she inquired.

"Yes, I don't know if you realize by now but I find you very interesting. I was wondering would you like to go out.." he asked Glow with certainty.

Victoria wanted to die what she was about to say, Glow said "you seem like a nice guy but you don't know me. I can't be involved and risk my identity."

"I can get to know you." he said to her.

"Sorry" Glow said before she flew off.

Victoria felt horrible about the whole thing. and she could see it once he came back to his desk. Sad and not talking like a love sick puppy.

"You okay" Victoria touches his shoulder and he looks up.

"No but I will be" he looks away.

After work, Victoria heads home to the apartment when just as she gets home there is a knock. Chris needed to talk.

Victoria couldn't wait to talk about the whole situation but she acted as if this was the first time.

"So I talked to Glow today" he said "but I don't think it's going to work out"

Victoria touches his hand and says "Sorry, It didn't work out"

He looked at her before she pulls her hand away. Ok this is getting a little awkward. They both look away.

Chris looks at Victoria saying "I'm glad we are friends. I feel like I can tell you everything, you know. "

Well she couldn't tell him everything!

"I can't wait for this weekend. Especially the part when I'm going to beat you" She laughed .

Chris rolled his eyes.

"You just love it when I lose" Chris smirked and knew he had to win.

Sorry Chris but she will always win.

After Chris left her apartment, Victoria decided to give her parents a phone call. She desperately needed advice and her father would be the only one.

"There's this guy at work and well he likes Glow but he and I are friends. I can't tell him who I really am because that would ruin things and he would hate me for it. What should I do??" She asked her father.

"If you care about him then you must trust him." Clark advice.

Her dad always put things in perspective and made her feel better.

Maybe one day she would tell Chris about her secret identity but for now they enjoyed being friends.

And right now she needed to save a little kitten from a very tall tree.