Ms. Galaxy

Glow put out the fire from five floors up. Didn't take much for the fires to stop, just used cold breath and winds.

For the past week there have been fires going on in Starlight City, which might be the sudden heat in the middle of May.

Glow smiled as she handed a child to the family and heard disaster in the distance, she flew away before anyone's questions. A lot of reporters wanted to know who Glow actually is, especially Chris Calvin who never seems to give up.

At the office, Chris talked about Glow.
It was really starting to annoy Victoria that he wouldn't let it go from his mind. But their boss had them do the story about the The Galaxy Pageant. It had been a while since their last story, the effort between them seemed to really make the newspaper successful.

Great another chance to be around Chris and his theories of who this girl might be?!
The two of them headed towards the Fashion Institute. Got to see behind the scenes before the show this evening. Both sat in the front row as people piled into the auditorium. Lights filled across the room and music played in the background. Chris took out photography to take shots of beautiful models. The televised event would be around 3 hours long, no sense in going get food She stashed two whole burgers in her purse. The show started and each of the country's contestant dressed like a planet walked out to represent herself.

Miss USA, China, Japan, Miss Africa, Miss South America, Miss Europe!

Victoria looked at the panflet full of tonight's contestants picture. Then she noticed something strange, Miss Europe didn't look like her picture.

Then the girls answered questions wearing each beautiful gowns.
And Miss Europe had the strangest answer to question to 'where do you see your self in five years'

She loved the idea of hunting people for sport but she was joking before she said something practical like doctor.

Something just wasn't right.

Miss USA began her special act, which was playing the piano. She is really good and the whole crowd cheered.

But just as the song was about to end, Victoria looked up and there Miss Europe cut off a rope to make the Miss Galaxy sign accidental kill Miss USA.

Victoria ran to the bathroom as soon as possible. There was going to be a blood bath.

Chris looked for a second to give his partner the camera to put in her bag, but where was Victoria?!

Suddenly he heard a snap and the giant billboard lowly came crashing down. The crowd panicked and he looked up to see his favorite girl, Glow herself holding the heavy sign in mid-air. She placed the sign somewhere safe and Miss Europe came out of hiding. USA decided to run off stage, a good idea really.

She showed her true form in front of the entire crowd. Purple Skin and red evil eyes with snake like tongue and teeth like vampires. Clearly wasn't human and obviously bad guy.

"When I'm done with you. Miss Galaxy will kill the rest and and I will be Queen of the Universe." Galaxy made an evil laugh.

"Is that a threat. Because that just sounds stupid. " Glow mocking Galaxy right in the face and hitting her right into that poor expensive piano sitting on stage.

"Lets me guess you want to give up" Glow laughed as she held her down.

"No you stupid bitch!" Galaxy shoved her off and threw her across the room.

The televised event soon went to commercials for a while.

"Haven't you heard, I'm going to kick your ass with Justice" Glow punched Galaxy over and over again. Held her in headlock and dragged her off stage where the security and police could take her into custody.

Glow was heading to the bathroom when Chris stopped right in front of her and smiled.
"Hi I'm Chris Calvin, you probably don't remember me. You saved me actually and I was just wondering if you had time to talk.alone." he asked the Superhero. Wait what just happened?! If he had questions about her life, Glow couldn't tell him anything.

The crowd started to exit during the half time and Glow managed to slip away before Chris could finish. Victoria tapped on his shoulder before sitting down.

"Where were you? you missed so much, Glow fought off one of the contestants who was apparently fake and not even human from here" Chris said with excitement.

"Bathroom. " is all Victoria said.

She could tell he didn't believe her.

The show continued on into the night and Miss China won the Miss Galaxy crowned. "Glow would be a great contestant on this show" Chris said.

"Why?" Victoria asked him as they got into a cab and rode home.

"Because she is the most beautiful and smart woman I have ever met" Chris remarked. Victoria smiled because he said the nicest things about Glow!!!