Stuck at Home

Victoria wanted this weekend to be special because well her boyfriends coming over and they're about to spend some time at the beach.

Even if it isn't summer anymore the beach is so beautiful especially in the fall and they can watch sunset.

Victoria packed thin long sleeve sweater just in case it got chilly at the beach. Everything is perfectly packed.

The cooler with all sandwiches, beer, and pineapple and mango slices.

Of course sunscreen and beach towels.

Victoria looked out the window and noticed few dark gray clouds. Should pass right through and not rain.

Today calls for Sunshine.

Then there's a knock on the door.

Chris walked right inside and kisses Victoria.

"It's been so long since we went out" Chris noted holding new surf board.

He got another surf board for her too!

"You ready" Victoria walked towards the door. Chris takes out keys.

"I got rental car just for the occasion so yes, lets go!!!" Chris said ecstatically and headed to the door.

Victoria opened the door and completely set them apart, complete devastation. Pouring rain outside and lightning.

This just had to happen?! I slammed the door shut and looked at him.

"Oh great!!! Now we are trapped here. I really wanted to go to the beach but no it had to freakin rain today. I don't see sunshine. I see weathermen lies" I wanted to scream into a plush pillow or possibly smack someone right now.

Why?! Why?!

Chris put his things down at the door.

" Look Victoria, I was excited about going to the beach but we can have other fun indoors. Movies. Board games. Dinner." he suggested.

We both sat on my comfy couch.
The rain outside pouring in the background making me annoyed.

"Board games suck ass. If I play twister or trouble, so help me I will kill myself" I looked straight at him.

"Ok ok alright! We can watch movie" Chris turning the remote on play.

He knows me so well, picking the show we are binge watching.

River-dale!

Chris working on the popcorn, Victoria headed to the bathroom.
Actually exited to back door because unfortunately Glow was needed.

Poor Chris all left alone and wondering where she went to?!

Glow headed across the nation into England. Apparently IglooMan, he freezes cities made an appearance.

Looks like another sudden global warming from the help of Glow.

I love my job as a superhero but sometime I think about him and what that will do to him when I do tell him everything.

Oh crap.

I need to head back right before Chris notices shes gone.

So I slip right into the side window of my room and walk towards bedroom door before smelling something amazing.

My watch reads 8:30 pm. Clearly I've been gone for about 30 minutes.

The door opens wide and there is a table set for two. Chris must have done this.

Candles set on the table with two loaves of French bread and red wine.
Television set on our favorite show right which is Legends of Tomorrow!

Sometimes he makes the right decisions .

"When did you do this??" Victoria asked him and sat at the table.

"While you were in your room for a long time. I guess you really wanted to go to the beach.... might as well eat the food we both packed" Chris says.

I hope he's lying because well lets just say I feel like crap now. If he thought I brought something good well screw me. All I brought was sandwiches!

Wine was the only thing I managed to have. he brought French bread.

Wait then what smelt so good because Victoria knew it wasn't those boring ass sandwiches.

Chris placed some spaghetti on her plate and sat down.

What in the hell??

"Man I feel like crap. All I had was sandwiches and you brought freakin restaurant meal. I might as well shoot myself" Victoria wanted to die as she ate the mouth watering spaghetti .

"Not before eating this awesome spaghetti..." he joking said.

She slapped his shoulder from across the table. "don't say that" she said.

"I was just kidding" he said taking
another sip of red wine and smiling.

Legends of Tomorrow played while both of them ate dinner.
Comedy is the central part of the show which makes them laugh till they can't breathe.

I cant pay attention much because of another unruly distraction, people need Glow to rescue and save them.

But Chris will wonder where I've been.

Victoria really gates this and heads to the door! Chris pauses the television and asks "Where are you going"???

I have to say some thing before he might leave. I hate lying to him like this.

"I forgot something at the store. Won't take long. Just stay here but don't you dare watch Legends of Tomorrow without me!" Victoria said.

And what do you know it finally stopped raining outside.

Chris grabbed Victoria into his arms and kissed her before she headed out.

"Ok, fine! Hey don't take too long" he said to Victoria and walked into the apartment.

Victoria looked back before changing into Glow the superhero costume.

Even though it rain this was the best date at home so far.
Maybe next week a visit to the beach!