King Tut

It was a wonderful morning flying through the sky and letting all your worries wash away.

That is until Victoria realized she was late for work and rushed onto the Sparks Newspaper Company building rooftop. The elevator opened onto the 30 floor.

She walked inside and snuck into the meeting without a peep.

The boss talked to each department of the newspaper. Beauty worked on the red lip scandal. Fashion wrote an article about celebrity trends. Entertainment worked on interviews with stars like Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, and Dwayne Johnson.

Chris volunteered to find the cover story. Penelope allowed it.

Then all of a sudden the news broke on the television and everyone watched as King Tut took advantage of the Egyptian Museum.

"You better get this" Penelope looks him straight in the eyes. Chris rushed out the door and everyone else follow.

Victoria walked into a mop closet.
Glow made it on the roof top and flew across the city and saw King Tut.

His men packing precious artifacts into the back of his truck.

"Oh look who it is boys. The new little princess who thinks she can be a superhero" Tut laughs along with his henchmen . Glow could sure kick some ass right now and King Tuts face looked like the perfect practice.

He work gold bracelets and silk gown over his body like an ancient Pharaoh. Bald head covered with Egyptian tattoos and writings, and a pointy black beard just on the tip of the chin.

His three henchmen dressed in robes and were very muscular, they peered at her and hissed like wild animals .

"You are going to jail King Tut and your men! " Glow demanding they give themselves up.

He just laughed and yelled out "We will never surrender. Boys get her now!!!" before King Tut runs back into the Museum.

The three men fight back.

One runs up in full force trying to knock her out with the fire hydrant.
The two other idiots thrown into trashcans.

She grips the guys arm tightly as he begs for mercy. His bones breaking and lets go of the fire hydrant. She smiled at him and gives a fast punch across the face.

The second guy gets up and begins shooting her with a riffle. Bullets fall to the ground before it reaches her.
The guys confused and she walks right in front. Takes the gun, bends it in half, and throws it to the side.
She shoves him into the trash and then she felts someone's hands on her face.

The other guy must have gotten up.
Glow and he wrestle on the ground with a knife. But she is stronger and forces him against a post and ties the rest of them up.

Now where is that bastard?!

Glow enters the museum and sees him grabbing millions of dollars of stuff. "I always win" He says holding the precious jewels.

"Well not today!!" she puts out her fist and fights him. Though he doesn't really know how to fight since he just throws stuff across the room.

Glow grabs his hands behind his back and forced him with the others into the police car. Reporters lined up across the road including Chris Calvin.

"You will never see the last of me" King Tut yelled out before the police arrested him. His henchmen silent.

"Glow can you tell us what happened here today" Chris asked the masked hero in front of the crowd.

"King Tut tried to steal some artifacts from the museum across the road here but he wasn't a match for me" She says out to the crowd.

She can Chris is going to be happy about this weeks story.

Before another question can be answered, Glow hears another life saving event , building burning in Greece, and flys off into the sky.

After about ten minutes Chris calls up Victoria. She's been MIA all morning.

She answers "hey what's up."

"Where are you" he asks her.

Victoria taps him on the shoulder by surprise.
"Where have you been ? " He asks.

She smiled and said "just you know around, besides lets get back to work"

Victoria smiles as he becomes angry.
She loved to see him uptight.

"Fine!" Chris says before they head back to Sparks Newspaper Company !