Fourth of July

Every time she sees him , her heart begins to move and there's this happy feeling going on.

And today is Independence Day!

Her friend, Taylor seems to think that today Chris is going to kiss Victoria but someone could be wrong.

I mean that's not a bad thing to happen, she thought to herself.

Fireworks in the background and all!

I have got to snap out of it because Taylor's giving me the Lovey Dovey eyes and looks at my outfit.

Some high waisted jean shorts and red/white/blue crop top wearing sandals both matching pairs.

"Its cute." Taylor said sitting on Victorias couch "What time is he coming to pick you up?"

"In about an hour" She stated.

The girls spent the next half hour playing board and trivia games.
Taylor always wondered why I win mostly, I will never tell especially when it's a card game.

Victoria suddenly changed into her super suit, there is a robbery happening right at this moment in Metropolis and she must stop them.

"You have to go I can tell but I have to go my parents are having get together" Taylor said head towards the door.

"Ok, hope you have a good time" Victoria said back as they hugged.

After stopping the robbery, she headed back before he would get there.

I wonder what he's driving .

Suddenly the door knocks.
She answers and Chris stands there at the door way wearing American Flag t-Shirt and blue jeans.

"You ready" he says .

"Yep" She responded as she locked apartment door and walked down the steps.

He handed over a helmet. Clearly they weren't riding in a car. they walked towards motorcycle .

Maybe this was a bad idea.

He buckled on his helmet. "Are you sure about this" Victoria asked him.

Many people have died from Motorcycle accidents, its a fact.

He placed her helmet on, "I promise we will be fine!"

She got into the motorcycle and held on to him. Wind hit there faces and they were away from the city.

"Where are we going" she yelled out for him to hear amongst the traffic.

"You'll see soon and I have a few friends there" is what he said.

Motorcycle moved off the main road and headed towards the bay. She hasn't been there since little girl.

They were heading for the beach.

Fourth of July was the best time to be at the beach and have parties and apparently his friends did this sort of thing.

Something magical , I guess.

There's a lot of people on the beach, where such big party has started thanks to Chris friend, Tyler.

The guy loves parties.

Victoria shakes his hand. She also meets his other friends Oliver and Ted skater dudes, Kylie the surfer, and bunch of other guys who like to party.

Tyler DJs playing music on the beach for the whole evening. There's also food and drinks available . I could really go for another one if those mini hamburgers, though I ate two of them.

Kylie is drunk dancing like a crazy person and Chris laughs so hard from her falling down on the sand.

It's about Sunset. In about 30 minutes the sky will be dark and fireworks will appear in the night sky.

"You guys look so cute together. I haven't seen Chris this happy since when he ate a pop-tart, around ten" Kylie handed out glow sticks to everyone on the beach.

Victoria looked at Chris again, yep he had that stupid smile and held her hand in his.

Then she realized at that moment its very possible tonight they will kiss.
All of sudden it feels hot.
She rushes inside public restroom.

Oh my gosh I look like crap. A flea infested raccoon with rabies would look better than me. My hair finally falls through and I am less nervous but then I must go.

Victoria hears a train moving too fast about to crash into the nearest river, no tracks left.

Why does this always have to happen?
Victoria secretly changes into her suit and flys off near the crisis.

Fireworks are just about to start.
Victoria smiles at Chris with two glow sticks and gives one to her.

They both look at the stars.

He puts his arms around Victoria.
He smells like air fresher, what that's not creepy at all?!

Then from the sky beautiful colors appear through darkness. Loud popping noises.

He looks at her.
She looks back at him.

Then he leans in and kisses her.
She kisses him back.

Before they look at each other Tyler slams right in front of them.

Clearly everyone is drunk beside them.

Fireworks form flowers and smiley faces, even an American Flag.

She looks at her clock it is about 9pm.

Party dies down as soon as fireworks finished up.

"I can't wait to party next year" Tyler packing his things into his big truck.

They ride back to the apartment on his Motorcycle. She can hear people calling for help. She kisses him without saying anything and smiled back before closing her apartment door.

That's such a rush but Glow must go!