Batwoman

Every few years Victoria hears from Barbara Gordon. It always has to do with serious circumstances like breakup or on another bender.

Barbara always comes uninvited and tries to be the superhero but sometimes she can be a little intense.

Victoria hasn't told Her about becoming a superhero !

It's not that Victoria doesn't want Barbara to visit its just she takes things way too seriously.

Last time Barbara accidentally set the Metropolis bank on fire while stopping two criminals and Superman unfortunately put the fire out.

Victoria hoped the next time Barbara visits it would be less chaotic and a city full of good people.

Criminals better leave now before its too late. But since Batman stepped down Bat woman's been taking over To protect Gotham City and I guess kept busy.

Anyways, Victoria was shopping for a cute costume to wear at Halloween party for tomorrow night.

It's between Greek Goddess or Mermaid of the sea.

What to choose?

There's just so much to choose from.

Victoria decides to get the Greek Goddess Costume because well it can be used in cooler weather and no sense in getting the chills.

I head home and unlock my apartment door.

Though I freak out as soon as the lights come on.

"You really should close your windows" She says sitting in a corner chewing on beef jerky.

Where in the hell did she come from?

Bat-woman just sits in the corner.

"What not happy to see your old friend?! Didn't you get my message" Barbara asks finishing off her jerky.

I look at my phone, one message sent about ten minutes ago, if you ask me that's not a warning.

"Its not that, just I haven't seen you in a while. Can I ask what your doing here in town???" I ask and sit down.

She looked around the room and says "My company needed someone to be in Starlight City to work part time at the Museum. Plus Batwoman decided to take a little vacation. "

Oh thank goodness no superhero.
Not to be rude but trouble follows wherever she goes!!!

"Barbra that's great. We get to see each other more. How's Bruce by the way?" Victoria asked and moved the shopping bags onto the counter.

"Bruce is never better. His daughter just turned 6 last week and he always talks about her. He seems really happy. I'm so excited to hang out....i was wondering if it would be possible to stay here for the weekend until I find a place to stay?!" She asked.

I just paused for a second. Did she just do that?! I couldn't say no , she's sort of my close friend but there's trouble.

"Sure" I gutted out and sure enough she had luggage hiding in the back room and placed them on the sofa.

The two decided to watch television before going to bed.

Victoria woke up bright and early the next morning. Though it might be Saturday, Penelope needed her and Chris to take in news.

Mayor Gillian would cut the famous red tape for yet another opening of the Children's Hospital and shoe his part for the children of Starlight City.

Barbara might still be asleep.

Oh wait she is with bags of potato chips and kitchen looks like tornado passed through several times.