AlgoMan

The city is full of crime and there is only one superhero to stop them, Glow made sure the city would be safe. She fights off bad guys and everyone cheers.

Though sometimes she wishes to be at two places, her job and being the Superhero.

Rushed into her bosses office with coffees and pastries just as the early morning meeting began.

She sat down in the back and took notes during the meeting, mostly just about how they could up the antis for the week.

Suddenly the floor started to shake. Victoria wondered if it might be an earthquake, Starlight city never had them though and this would be a surprise.

But it wasn't an earthquake. She peered at the side of the window for a peek and saw the Monster.

What was that thing?! A sort of giant alligator standing on his hind legs and man like muscles.

She needed to stop him from eating moving cars but everyone stood still until he hovered over the next building. They could get a clear shot of him and now time to go.

Victoria changed as fast as she could and headed towards the roof where This AlgoMan made path for his favorite thing and heading straight for the Aquarium where millions of fish could be eaten. He gnaws the last car and heads toward the aquarium.

Glow begins to throw supersonic blasts straight at AlgoMan. The blasts hit against the body and back into the sky with very little effort.

Then she punches the beast right across the jaw. At full strength she managed.

Tooth flies out of its mouth and the beast tries to take Glow down, by spitting fireballs at top speed but to no avail.

People scream at the sight of AlgoMan as it passes closer to the aquarium. Glow sparks another idea. She creates static electricity through her feet and electrified. AlgoMan swats his tail.

Glow with one supersonic hold to her powers makes the electricity hit on top of Algman shell of boy armor.

The beast yells in pain before slamming head first into the river, away from the City.

She managed to stop the beast with no casualties. But it wasn't long before Glow could hear another disturbance.

Back at the office, Penelope demanded that the AlgoMan story had to be the top news story for tomorrow's paper.

Though it might be a long shot, the story would be written somehow, which meant Victoria needed to get ready for stakes of paper on her desk.

For the next hour she worked through the editing process, taking notes and making sure everything was right. She looked at the last piece of paper.

The clock read 6pm. 5 hours passed so quickly. The last paper was finally sent to the printer before her boss would agree to sent it out tomorrow.

Victoria could feel her hands throb from all the writing and constant work, which never ended.

Then picked up Penelope's Starbucks coffee order after and protein shakes.

After the while AlgoMan situation, Chris went off to work on another story so he was gone most of the day.

It was now around 7 and Victoria headed home to the apartment.
She was gosh so dang tired from work, she could fall asleep on the cold hard floor.

Then her phone suddenly rang.
What did He want now?! She answer.

"I was wondering if you know who has contact with Glow. I just wanted to tell her something" He said over the cell.

She couldn't tell him. "I don't know but if I see her I will let her know" before hanging up the phone.

Why did she do that? Sometimes Victoria can be real stupid.

She ate the last piece of pizza and looked at the Newspapers Website

The Website put up the story written by Kelly Long. She did write a good story and AlgoMan looked terrifying.

Victoria still thought about Chris ordeal with her other half, too bad though, she heard another crime across the city.

So she put on her mask upon her face and flew off into the night skyline.!!!