Starlight City Fires

New Years is right around the corner and everyone's getting ready for the ball to drop.

But all Victoria can think of is how late she will be at work today and barely any coffee to keep her sane .

Caffeine can drive anyone crazy especially her boss who needs it constantly throughout the day and after all she's always calm.

No coffee, no happy!

Victoria exited the elevator and said hello to Chris. He pulled her aside.

"Penelope isn't having a good day. I think someone forgot her coffee this morning, just don't give eye contact" he said and then they heard a smash.

Victoria and Chris sat back at their desks trying to act normal as possible.

Suddenly Victoria could hear sirens and fire trucks from a mile away.

She looked to see if Anyone would notice. Chris looked at the computer.

Then she slipped into the elevator and went to help where the trouble was.

Glow heard sirens louder and louder.
The firemen were trying to put out fire at starlight City's own Bank but flames covered the entire second floor.

Looks like Glow is needed.

She flung herself into the Bank full of massive flames. Woman hid behind a large desk praying she wouldn't die.

There's no one else inside the building. She must have not been able to escape.

Glow pulled the woman out and rushed her to the ambulance down below .

Flames engulfed the entire building.
Glow flew up and vacuum all the fire from the building to make cold air.

Fire contained.

Crowd thanked her for saving their lives .

"Do you know what happened here?" Glow asked the woman whom she saved and slightly with burns.

"Someone came inside the bank wearing a mask and managed to rob us. He started lighting things on fire and used some sort of device. it was horrible sound none of us could get off the ground. that's why no siren call. I don't know what else to tell you, I couldn't see his face" woman said right before she was headed to the hospital.

Very interesting and yet we don't know who did this.

Chris arrived at the scene and talked to Victoria who insisted he get the scoop. "So what happened here"

"Bank lit on fire and Glow managed to stop it. I just found my source and it was a robbery." Victoria stated.

"Wow I guess you won't rest until the robber is caught and we write the front page, well, I write it" He obviously knew me well.

Okay okay so we headed back to Sparks Newspaper Company.

But then came another cry for help!

Victoria stopped suddenly and made quick excuse "uh I almost forgot I have
To get my coffee at that bakery I love so much... I'll meet you at our desks"

He just looked away.

She rushed off and listened onto sounds. Another fire and this time at the Crystal Homes Jewelry Store.

People back off from the flames .

Two fires in one day in the same city, something seems fishy about this.

No time to ponder on this, There's people needing my help .

I rush inside be notice no ones inside the jewelry store and no jewels left on counters. Obviously another robbery by the same guy.

I blow out the flames from taking over.

Fire is put out but unfortunately Starlight City Jewelry Shop destroyed.

The store manager looked troubled.

"He took everything. Wore mask. And set everything on fire, what am I to do now? When will this stop?" he looked at her with rest of the crowd.

Chris looked at the burned building and took his notes " Glow what are you going to do?" He knew she had some plan forming up in her mind !

He was right. She was going to find the robber and put a stop to it.

"Don't worry I've got a plan" Glow said and flew away before anyone else could ask further questions.

She changed back into regular clothes and met up with Chris to talk.
Maybe he had some insight on the robber and they could work together to get the story and she stop him.

"It's too bad about the two fires. Robber can't be too far" Victoria said.

"That's what I was thinking too! maybe he lives nearby. There has got to be some connection between the two places" Chris looking at his computer . He might be on to something here.

"The only connection I can think of is the investors" Then a light bulb lit up inside my head as soon as I said it.

Chris had the same look.

"Oh crap. If your thinking what I'm thinking, that's hilarious " He laughed.

But she wasn't laughing.
"The only other building that had the same investor is The French Cafe downtown, we should probably head there..." He looked over and suddenly she is gone.

Glow flew as fast as she could across Starlight City.

People screamed and ran outside the cafe and he defiantly inside holding pit of fire. No one ever told me he lit on fire like madman.

I looked over and watched just as he caught dinning table on fire.

"Ohhh boy! your going down" I light up my electrify to full power.
He still wears a mask .

"Flame is the name and killing is my game" The masked villain laughed.

Glow blew cold air at the flames.

I froze over beam over and made him into human icicle .
He just talked to much.

The crowd cheered Glow put him in hand cuffs.and handed over to the police like the maniac he's become.

Looks like her work here is done.

"Looks like Glow managed to stop Flame once and for all" Victoria walked up to Chris " hey we should head back"

He smiled and said "no duh, Penelope is going to be so happy we did this"

Victoria could sense there's another long night at the office!!!