Party Weekend Pt. 1

Victoria woke up to the sound that Saturday morning, to the radio blazing Post Malone and Her friends yelling.

"We have to make the most of this weekend. We need to party and I know the where the party is going to be" Maya clearing the room with all her stuff and brushing her blonde hair.

"Where?" Victoria wonders if this even is the real thing because in the past those parties were crappy.

"Lady Gaga is having a party and I got us invited to her bikini party" Maya showing her the papers to prove them.

She couldn't believe it but what were they going to where.

"How do you know Gaga" Britney asked.

"Lets just say I may have designed one of her latest music video outfits though it was a secret." Maya informed them about how she got the invitation to this awesome party.

"What are we going to wear though because my clothes are not Lady Gaga party material?!" she told her friends.

Then Maya and Britney came out with those shopping bags. apparently her friends bought clothes for the party.

"Oh that's why we bought these clothed" Britney said with her dumb ass and realized what this all was.

Maya showed her outfit, which is the pink bikini inside the Forever 21 store.
The white sun dress coverup matched the pink outfit perfectly.

Britney held a black bikini with Crystals and black coverup mixing flowers.

Victoria noticed Victoria Secret bag sitting there on the coffee table with her name on it. There can be no way Maya went inside that store.

She looked inside and saw the most beautiful Sequin ocean blue bikini.

"Guys this is all too much" She put the swimsuit back in the bag.

"Girl, please stop. This is defiantly you and if Chris sees you in this, then he will defiantly go out with you" Maya made yet another face.

"No no no! You two stop. We are friends okay! Lets just enjoy the fact we can go to Actually Lady Gaga's huge mansion party!" said Victoria taking the bikini back and pulling out another piece of clothes.

Aqua green cover up.

"Plus we got tons of makeup" Maya showed them the collection of new Eye Shadows, eye liner, mascara, lip sticks, and other items. " We have about 7 hours until the party and her house is an hour away"

Pizza delivery came around 12 and pipping hot from the box. The pizza guy flirted with Maya and winked.
Victoria wanted to throw up as Maya gave him her phone number.

The door shut.

"He could be a physco. Why do you flirt with every guy you meet" Victoria wanted to know before they watched Americas Next Top Model.

"Why not." Maya looked at her friend.

Britney remarked " I sometimes tell this guy named Jake I love him but he doesn't say anything" and they laugh.

"You are gross Jakes your half brother, what is wrong with you?" Victoria asked.

"But I can still kiss him right?" Britney not getting the memo. She isn't too smart but she is a great friend.

The girls put on face masks for moisturizing and to get the natural glow. Victoria left for about an hour cause you know Superhero duty.

When she got back the girls were doing medi pedis and taking off there DIY face masks. About 4 hours left.

"Oh your boyfriend called" Maya said handing her the phone.

She rolled her eyes and walked into another room to talk to him answering back. Chris wanted to talk about the possibility of Glow interview with him.

Her friends were clearly snooping there heads in the crack of the door.

"Chris I will try to see who can speak to Glow and possibly get an interview" She said to Chris before hanging and looking at her friends dumb faces.

Maya took shower, used all of the hot water, of course. Victoria looked at the clock standing on the kitchen wall.
"We should get ready, only an hour until head to Gaga's party" Maya putting on dark pink lipgloss and using eyelash curler.

The girls pack the essentials in cute beach bag like Sunglasses, lip stick, sunscreen, tan oil, their wallets, the passes, and her cute apartment keys with the watermelon and pineapple keychain!

She puts on the sequin bikini and coverup which looks more like an evening dress something to wear at the Grammys or Oscars.

"Does my ass look big in this bikini" Maya asked both of them.

"Why??" Victoria wondered what kind of question this was?!

"Lets just say I want these to be noticed" Maya pointed back. Britney didn't get it. Victoria wanted to throw up. The girls headed to Maya's new Sports red car: Mustang!

"Lets party" Britney turned on the radio blasting Jennifer Lopez and Of course Lady Gaga songs all the way.

When they got to the party, bodyguards were outside to take the passes. The girls were in and given each temporary tattoos with the LG Symbol. And the girls look so hot.

Maya curled her hair on each side. Dark pink lip and light pink eyeshadow. She of course wore heels for no apparent explanation and the thin ones. if you ask me Maya tries to hard to sexy and a little bit extra!

Britney had a look all of her own. She had hair down with rainbow color clips hairpieces and red lip stick. Her black bikini pretty much the only thing normal about her. She had several unicorn hair bands .

Victoria knew several people were looking at her outfit. Blue sandals covered in rye stones and hair silky smooth in a high pony tail like Ariana Grande.

The girls entered Gaga's gorgeous house and amazed.