Bright Earth

Glow forced him against the spaceship , hitting several times in the face.

"You messed with the wrong girl.. you bastard" She hit him across the face knocking his two large shark teeth out of his mouth.

Then slammed him right into the presidential chair. Smashed it into pieces. Well looks like someone is going to have to pay for that.

Blood crawled on the ground.

Glow grabbed his foot and dragged him towards his ship.

"You will never defeat me" Blood said.

That's hilarious !

Glow wanted to die laughing.

"You don't know me that much" Glow smacked him out cold.

Then destroyed ships tracking board and laid him inside. There's no way he's ever going to come here again.

Ship door closed .

She flung the ship into space millions of miles away. Somewhere in the galaxy Blood will notice he just got his ass kicked by the baddest Superhero he's ever met.

Everyone cheered and celebrate.

Glow couldn't believe it, she actually stopped and beat him at his own game.

Reporters and Camera crew formed around her.

"Glow you saved us all. How did you manage to get back up after that idiot tried to kill you" reporter asked.

She responded "I had hope. This planet is home for me and I only did what was right, protecting all of you"

Chris walked up to the crowd and she looked right at him. He was smiling .

Glow met up to him. "we missed you" he said "I thought you were gone then you defeated him"

She couldn't help herself and hugged Chris Calvin. The crowd watched.

"Your a great friend of mine and a great reporter along with Victoria, if you two need my help remember I'm always close" she said before flying off.

Chris walked back inside to tell the others it's safe to come out.

He went back to look for Victoria.

Just as he was about to look for her, Victoria appeared across the road.

"Victoria!!" Chris ran up holding her close to him.

"Oh my gosh, I thought you were dead like the others in the streets, when I couldn't find you I freaked out! " he continued holding her hands .

He looked sad .

Victoria couldn't stand it much longer.

"Even if you hide certain things from me, I couldn't imagine my life without you" he looked into her eyes.

"Im here and I need you to stop talking " she leaned in and kissed.

He looked at her and said "ok I'll shut the hell up"

They walked back into Penelope's office where works back to normal.

Taylor called , she's doing okay now at the hospital.

"Victoria I need you now!!" Penelope yelled out of her office.

Victoria looked at Chris.

"Looks like another story we might get to work on" Chris hinted and she walked into their bosses office seat.

Penelope obviously needed to tell her something important. She was holding something in her hands.

"I know its been something we never discussed but I have really loved your work and you two teaming up to do stories really puts this newspaper at the top in all of Starlight City" Penelope said.

Ok so what's her point.
Chris and I work well together big deal. This isn't news to anyone !

But then she proceeded " and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm making you full time reporter"

Wait what? Did Victoria hear that right. Pinch myself.

"What are you doing" she asked.

"Pinching myself" Victoria said.

She handed her the plack with the sign reporter on it.

Victoria couldn't believe its happening. She's an actual reporter at the top newspaper company.
No more being temporary editor of Chris stories not that it wasn't fun, but now they will be partners.

"Don't let me down Kent" Penelope began typing on her computer "oh by the way I need you and Chris to write the front page on Glow saving us all and stopping that bad guy Blood. "

"We will get on it" Victoria walked out of her office.

Chris could tell Victoria had something on her mind .

"So.." he asked.

"We're fully partners. She made me a reporter and wants us to write the scoop" She placed the reporter plak
At the desk.

Chris knew she would get the job.
She deserved it.

"Looks like we've got a lot of work to do" Chris walks towards the elevator.

"Yeah a long night really" Victoria held his hand as the elevator doors closed.

At least earth was safe now.

There's just one thing left Victoria had to do : tell Chris the Truth!