Stargirl

Victoria rushed right before happy hour to get the scoop, well rather be the scoop.

Mansion High-school is considered hot spots for drug dealers and I have a hunch those wont be happy when they see Glow coming there way!

Apparently drug dealers opened fire inside and the entire school is on lockdown. They're right inside the gymnasium waiting.

Well time to stop them now. Hope they love smacks across the floor and every part of there body in pain.

Glow slams the gymnasium doors wide open at full force. Beaty eyes and the smell of Weed and Cocaine , it's some staring competition but Glow isn't afraid.

They should be very afraid.

One by one pick up weapons to fight. Handling spike balls, boxing gloves, Knife, and swinging aluminum bat.

"Lets get this bitch, before she gets our weed Money" one says to the others.

He's obviously the leader.

She had her fists up and planted feet, there is no way in hell I'm going to let them hurt these teachers and kids .

They run towards her at full speed with anything can put in their hands.

Manage to pull knife out of his hand but the other guy hits me with a bat.

I surge then with all my strength and cause them to fly across the room landing into heavy metal walls.

All four men fell to the ground in pain.

Glow picks up the bag of money and walks toward the entrance, after tying them up around many ropes.

Suddenly I feel loud breathing across my back and I dare not to look but I unfortunately do.

They are madder than ever and have turned into larger beasts probably meta humans or aliens .

Ones an alligator with large sets of teeth and stands on just two feet. Red eyes piercing down at her and nose ring right across his nasal holes.

Another, rabid rat holding a sword and muscles so strong you can see its veins.

Breath smells awfully bad inside the mouth of the Red fur possum with his Beaty eyes and smell of bad onions. Possum handles yet another aluminum bat and drags it across the floor.

Lastly stands the hybrid creature rhino elephant.

This almost doesn't seem fair.

Maybe not for them but Glow sure as hell to stop Animal Crazy Farm from taking an overview

This is a bad idea. And then all of them forced her to the ground. She couldn't move because they were just too strong.

Alligator punch several times with his fists over and over. Glow barely can move a muscle as she is tied up against the brick wall.

I don't even know how that's possible.

Glow hears Loud noises from outside.
Door bangs even louder, The Mutants turn around walk closer to the heavy metal door and look at the light.

Suddenly the doors open and Glow looks at the figure. She has to be some sort of superhero. Carrying lit up staff floating through the air and some sort of Robot sidekick.

"Looks like we are going to have to stop these guys Stripes" The girl says wearing the bright blue mask.
Glow managed to free herself.

"I'm guessing three against four is fair" She said. Glow didn't say much but fought off the bad guys.

The other girl she already knew her.
Teenage superhero called Star-girl.

"We need to stop these guys before they take over the school and destroy the city" Glow tells Star-girl holding Rhino into another headlock.

Star girl and Stripes get the message.

She spears Alligator with the sword.

Stripes traps Possum and Rat into metal room where they can't escape.

Glow faces againstRhino and forces him into the volleyball net.

Star girl puts him to sleep.

"Great team work" Star-girl puts down her spear and shakes Glows hand "I have seen you before, on the Starlight City own Sparks Newspaper cover, your Glow the new superhero "

"Yes. That's me. But you, your Starlight! You've been a superhero longer than I have. Your one of my favorite Superhero icons and its a privilege to meet" Glow shook hands.

Stripes doesn't say much.

Her staff still glows as it is held in her hands. Bad guys are still out cold and the police are soon to arrive.

"It hasn't been that long, only three years I've taken this identity. And I've had better days. At least now people take me seriously as a superhero because I'm an adult. But then again it sucks when I have to lie to my friends everyday. It's just so conflicting" Starlight looked more confused than ever. Glow related with her so much.

Police arrive at the scene where the criminals are tied up and put back to their human forms.

"Nice job" police chief tells Star-girl and Glow.

"All in a days work" Starlight said proudly. Victoria needed to head back.

Chris probably wonders where she's gone too. He's working on some story in Brooklyn on political aspects.

"Hey Glow your a really good fighter. I hope to see you soon" Starlight said.

Stripes walked out of the gymnasium.
The entire school piled outside cheering those three on and on.

Students can't believe Starlight is here.

I guess Glow isn't that famous around here, but no biggie.

Glow smiles at Starlight and says"yeah its great to see you too"

They shake hands and Glow leaves.

Starlight wonders who Glow might be. Its just a thought.

Victoria returns back with an article worth writing about. Within ten minutes it is typed and put on the front page.

"I don't know what your doing just keep it up" Penelope reads her article.

She walks back to her desk. Chris smiles back. Both their articles will be featured on the front page and sent out tomorrow morning.

Chris leans over her desk with a smirk lying across his face and says 'I think your the fastest reporter I have ever met. I've been here longer and I still am slower. and that's what makes me crazy for you, plus your not a bad friend."

He cracks me up sometimes.

"I bet seeing Star-girl and Glow must have been something" he looked at her and carried copies into the mailroom.

"It was something special. I just happen to be in that area" Victoria said to Chris and head to the elevator!