The Million Dollar Man

Victoria headed to work mostly late because of few mishaps at stopping Hawk-man, he really packs some punch and I'm not talking about the drink.

Already missed the Monthly meeting and tried to blind in but Penelope looked straight at her from across the room. "Late for our monthly meeting, I hope you have story to present otherwise very disappointing" she didn't seem to happy.

Victoria thought fast and said "I saw Glow defeat Hawk-man its an exclusive, perfect story no other newspaper could have scoop out early"

Penelope sat back at her desk.
She looked up from computer and said "if you can write this story by lunchtime I will except it. Just don't be late again"! thanks goodness that happened.

Victoria began typing at her desk. Words followed on page after page, keyboard might have been damaged just a little because well when no one was watching, she used super speed to help write the front page article.

Less than ten minutes left over and the article is already done.

"You got a story already" Chris looked over her head and noticed the scoop.

Yep she indeed got the story.

"Yes" Victoria said as she pressed the send button to print copies and deliver them to the trucks going on route during lunch to newsstands all over.

Penelope would take the credit.

Suddenly she hears a crime in the midst and cars going off . Looks out the window and sees Vault Bank obviously being robbed.

Largest Bank in all of Starlight City. Chris looked out the window as she passed very quickly ran to the elevator without question. He wondered where she's going. Rather be in here than being shot at!!!

Glow looked just outside the building. Glass door completely shattered into pieces around the street and sidewalk. People were scared to come any closer.

Lamborghini had crashed into the entrance and someone was inside.

Slowly walked inside the Bank and saw him taking the banks money into two large duffle bag.

She knew who this was. Sean Williamson, young man who gets rich by stealing loads of money mostly from stock markets and rich friends but recently he's been stealing from Banks.

Today Glow finally gets the chance to stop him.

"It's been a while Glow, though I love it when you think you can stop me." he smirks out and zips the duffle bags.

"The Lamborghini is a nice touch, especially the part about how the tires are now flat from the shattered glass. Real original!" Glow rolling her eyes.

He smiled when she said this.

What an idiot!!!

"Well it's getting kind of old and I needed something a week old to open up the bank for me. " he said.

"You're such a dumb ass for thinking you will get away with this. You have no idea how much I want to punch you in your stupid face" Glow clutched her fists and faced Million Dollar Man.

He put the money bags beside him and took out large gun from his jacket.

"Still a dumb bitch" Glow laughed .

"I'm a guy" He was confused.

"Doesn't matter" she knocked him across the room and removed the gun from his hand. He didn't see that coming.

He tried to chock her from behind. His hand hurt from all the glass on the floor. Lambo went off . Then Glow kick him in groin which it probably hurt.
"Looks like someone's going to be childless." she joked as he fell to the ground in pain.!

Glow noticed some blood dripping from her hand and glass stuck inside.
She had to pull the glass out otherwise more excitation of pain.

The glass seemed to be really stuck as she pulled it out.

Sean aka Million Dollar Man stood hunched over trying to get up. Blood dripped from his mouth and he pulled small gun from jacket pocket.

"You really think that's a good idea." she pointed out he is making stupid decisions and clearly the gun would be useless against her but Sean began firing at will. The bullets just kept coming and Glow didn't feel a thing.

She pulled his hands behind his back and forced his chest against the Lamborghini.

Glow looked up from the car and noticed Chris across the street taking her photograph .

A police officer handed handcuffs to her and managed to pick up all the money bags.

"Looks like this isn't your day" Glow told Sean just before handing him off to the police "take him away men"

"It's too bad the Lamborghini got ruined, waste of money just to crash it into the bank" Chris stood talking next to Glow.

She looked at him and said "I agree!" Smiled back before he had to go.

Sean was forced into a police car but he managed to yell out "I will stop you Glow if its the last thing I do"!

Once the city was safe again Glow flew off into the clouds.

Back at the office, Victoria ran into Chris just as he left Penelope office and was heading for the elevator .

"Where are you going? " Victoria ask.

"Penelope wants me to write the article on Glow stopping The million Dollar Man, so in going to get some extra paper from the printer upstairs" He sounded excited about it.

"Congrats" she said before whispered into his ear "I can't wait for our date tonight"

He smiled and walking inside the elevator saying "I can't wait either"! and the elevator doors fully closed .