Happy Holidays from the Kents

Victoria woke up to the smell of fresh coffee and bagels. She walked into the kitchen where there a letter was left.

Chris said he had to leave but wished Merry Christmas and that last night was his favorite night.

He knows me best. Cute boyfriend distractions behind, Victoria needed to get ready and pack her things for the weekend trip at her parents house.

I looked outside what do you know, it actually snowed a little last night in Starlight City. Did Chris know something I didn't ?! Nahhh!

Several texts from Lois asking when Victoria should arrive.

'Oh crap' I realized looking at the time and tried my best to put everything near the front door, grandma would be picking me up in less than five minutes.

Victoria quickly put on the best christmas sweater and skinny jeans.

The doorbell rang and Martha hugged her granddaughter . Victoria put her things in backseat, all crunched up and held peppermint cookie dish.

The only desert Victoria knows how to make.

"How's the boyfriend?" Martha asked and held closely to the steering wheel.

Victoria held back smirk "Chris is great, we actually had dinner last night. He's visiting his parents."

They drove over the bridge entering into Metropolis, city with the biggest Christmas decorations and trees.

Snow everywhere like a winter wonderland from an old movie.

"What did your parents say when you couldn't come to Christmas Eve ???" Martha eyeing her granddaughter .

"I was working late " I couldn't look at her but she actually started laughing as she drove into the driveway.

"It will be our little secret" Grandmother whispered into my hear just as Clark and Lois walked outside.

I couldn't wait to be back home .

Clark gave his daughter a bear hug and handed eggnog to her.

Victoria walked inside with her bags.

Christmas music playing in the background, Martha's idea really to pick up the christmas spirit.

And of course stood Dads big christmas tree he always puts up every year, standing about eight feet tall and spread with twinkling blue lights.

There in the corner my favorite santa figurine. When you press his hand the thing shakes his booty and sings the Macarena which is hilariously stupid.

Cousin Kara presses it several times.

Grandma cooks in the kitchen while the rest of us relax and settled.
I put luggage in my old room right before going back down stairs .

Then Lois puts a spoon in front of my face. She always wants us to try her new dish but to be honest they are disgusting and I want to throw up.

She shoves whatever this is into my mouth and asks "do you like it". I shake my head yes even though this tastes like donkey poop and i slightly turn green. when she looks away I spit out onto a napkin.

Chris smirks.

He is watching the famous football game and carries on like his team will win this year. The only time I hear him curse is during the game and I think it's hilarious.

"Get him you bastard" Chris would say.

Grandma just shook her head.

Philip, my much younger cousin, plays with the decorations and walks around his train set. He's about eight years old. He's related to the Kent's by blood.