Mutual Answers

Standing in the elevator with your complicated crush/friend can sometimes make things awkward and you never know where you stand in the relationship.

But she wanted an answer plain and simple. If he didn't like her why doesn't he just tell her already.

She looked at him.
He looked at her.

Staring could go on and on all day long. The elevator doors opened just slightly when there boss looked at the both of them.

"You two are late!" Penelope looked mad and obviously on one of her moods again. When she gets like this its like satin has taken over her body.
No one makes eye contact while working and Victoria and Chris enter.

"I need you two to find the best story I could possibly write and make sure its snappy" she demands as they rush out.

Chris grabs his suitcase just before walking into the elevator. There's silence.

"Hey I was thinking we could talk about what I wanted to say the other day" he began to say just as they hit the first floor.

She could hear sirens right outside. Why does this always have to happen?

Both looked towards the Helicopter coming for very quick landing and ran out to see what's happening.

"Yeah sure we can talk about this later. Looks like we found our story" She pointed out.

"Okay .... shouldn't we go back inside though it could crash anytime" he said to absolutely to no one. Where did she go?!

Helicopter swirled back and forth. It is out of control.

Pilot tries to land it perfectly but crashes on side of a building.

Smoke fills inside and there's no control.
Out of nowhere Glow appears just in time and grabs the wings guiding the helicopter to top of building.

She drags people out of the plane just as it exploded. "Thank you Glow" the pilot said.

She looked at him and said "your welcome just make sure next time to check the plane is working correctly"

After, Victoria met up with Chris and walked back to the office.
"Where did you go?" He asked her right across his desk.

"When I saw what was happening must of run off. We need that story and well I went closer" Victoria lied .

"What? Are you crazy? You could have died!!!" Chris sounded concerned which he had every right too.

She looked back at him as she typed on the computer.

Combining there own view of the article made it seem bigger and better.

Plus a little extra to make it seem more like Penelope actually wrote it.

Victoria handed Chris the finished article to give to their Boss who is enjoying wine and her computer.

He looked into her eyes. Gosh they were so close to each other.

"Hey we could talk after work about that thing" He whispered in her ear.

It was actually happening. He is going to tell her the truth. Butterflies fill her stomach and she waits for him.

Clock ticks ever closer to 6 o'clock and time stands still until he walks out of bosses office.

Those brown eyes and that smile make everything brighter but if he doesn't feel the same way about her, Victoria would die of total embarrassment and their friendship ruined.

Both walk into elevator and walk out into the walkway towards her apartment.

Lots of times he walked with her but this time it became different.

"I knew you wrote that painted note. I'm glad you told me how you felt. Your not very suddle " He gave a smile and I wanted to die right now!

"Wow you really want me to feel like crap" She looked away before he grabbed her arm.

"Look I'm just going to admit it now. I like us being friends but I want us to be more than just that. I can't to seem to get you out of my brain. " he looked at her.

Wait he actually liked me this whole time.
"What are you saying" she asked him.

"Victoria I like you and I want to see where this goes" he couldn't stop that stupid smile of his.

She put the key to unlock her apartment door.

"Are you asking me out?" She smiled.

He gave her another smile and said "yes"! She put her hand on his and said "I would love that"

He looked at her and she looked at him. It was like a dream but it wasn't!

She closed the door behind her just before he left heading towards his apparent.
He actually liked me well Victoria not Glow which is what she wanted.

But before contemplating on happiness of his decision to admitting his feelings for her, time to suit up again like always.

Maybe this will work out in the end who knows.

First thing what to wear on a first date, Maybe Taylor could give some suggestions.

Oh my gosh I can't believe it still. Chris asked Victoria out on a date?!