Killer Pumpkin

I can't believe its already fall and the candy is being delivered.

Halloween comes and goes to Victoria but this year because of Chris, they have been invited to the best party ever by his friends from college and the office.

Taylor of course will be there.

Victoria managed to get ready for the party that Friday afternoon just before Chris would pick her upon his motorcycle.

I dressed up in my leather tight Cat woman suit and looked into the mirror. kind of look like Catwoman.

No offense to her but really a popular costume and cat ears .

Doorbell rang.

Chris stood just outside wearing his costume, dressed as James Bond.

They got on his motorcycle and drove to the party.

Most people were drunk and partying inside the house. Outside seemed to be really chilly.

Taylor gave Me a huge bear hug. She smelled like alcohol and alert.

"Lets all drink shots" she said.

I didn't really like the idea of strong alcohol and making yourself throwup into. Your purse!

"It's okay I've got something" I took ginger ale from the counter which was the only non alcoholic drink besides water.

Taylor shrugged it off and took the last shot of vodka in one single gulp.

Chris picked up another ginger ale.

Music turned up and everyone danced till they could no longer go, Taylor danced so much she actually passed out into the red velvet couch.

Chris friend from college, Steven, is making drinks at the bar and host.

He's dressed as A Zombie for Halloween. Buckets and Buckets of candy for kids to put into their bags.

Smoke machine to make it more haunted house theme .

There's some weird costumes People wear to the party: banana, a man dressed as a baby, taco, mad scientist, and other weird costumes....

Suddenly the lights and music turn off. Its pitch black and I can't see Chris. The smoke surrounds the room.

Lights turn back on and someone screams. A man lays on the floor dead with knife in his chest.

Everyone in the room looks to some person dresses as a pumpkin.

Just creepy pumpkin head and black clothing holding a bucket of knives.

"You make a mockery of Halloween, I will kill you all" The phyco pumpkin said and people started to run in the other direction.

Oh freakin hell!!!

I have to figure out how to change into my suit without anyone noticing me.

Chris and I hid behind the bar with Steven.

"Great my party always gets ruined" Steven said .

"Do you know him?" Victoria asked .

He just shook his head.

Well this isn't good, Pumpkin guy here is a killer .

While Chris and Steven talk in hushed tones, I manage to go into another room.

"Stop this now!!!" Glow appears right before Killer Pumpkin and she electrified to stop him with all her strength from the fists.

Killer Pumpkin hold up one of the knives.

"Ready to die?" Killer Pumpkin yelled.

Glow rolled her eyes. Is this guy serious?! Holding a knife could only cause pain upon himself.

"That's funny, Are you ready for a world of serious pain. Because one punch will send you across the walls. and I don't think the owner of the house would enjoy remodeling the wall" Glow told Killer Pumpkin.

"She's right" Steven said behind his bar.

"We can do this the easy or the hard way" Glow stated.

Chris peered over the counter. Maybe Victoria moved to the other side of the room, where did she go all of a sudden?

Killer Pumpkin threw the knife across the room and missed her head. Though it destroyed wall painting.

Well I guess he wants the hard way was which is okay cause sometimes I like to beat the shit out of criminals.

Glow grabs the knife from Pumpkins hand and flings across the floor.

Good thing the bucket of knives is empty but Stevens paintings will be changed forever.

Pumpkin forces Glow against the wall and forced knife next to the neck.

"You will die" Pumpkin said very creepily and tried to stab her skin.

Glow kicked him off and fell to the floor, her watch then became missing.

She forced Pumpkin across stomach and tied his hands. Now to see who the real criminal might be.

Glow pulled the pumpkin mask and looked at his face .

It was Ryan Quincy the famous serial criminal from England.

Party goers cheered Glow on and followed outside the door .

"I hate halloween" Taylor said "but I love the drinks" holding yet another beer .

Chris noticed something on the floor, watch from somewhere with many buttons and glowing blue in color.

"Guys I think we can get out now" Victoria looked at both Chris and Steven.

"Where did you go" Chris asked.

"I was hiding near the bathroom" Victoria lied through her teeth.

"You're not telling me the truth, why do you always leave. and I found this" Chris looked upset "I think it's Glow watch and I bet there is something on here that will tell me everything"

Oh crap! The watch!

"You should just leave it alone. " Victoria said.

There was that face again.
Chris upset with Glows personal identity again.

They headed back around ten and walked to her apartment.

"Look Victoria why just can't you tell me where you go??? Until you tell me I need to find out what's in this watch" he said.

What the hell Am I supposed to do?

Its only a matter of time till he finds out or breaks up with me for lying.