Stuck Together

Penelope requested Chris and Victoria do yet another article for the newspaper by the Friday. They liked working together especially on juicy stories. Victoria is the yeller and Chris is the writer.

Yep it's a good team.

They wondered what story she wanted them to write this time. Working through the night seemed to be there Deja vu moment, doesn't help that their boss tells them at the last minute and today is Thursday .

She's smiling from ear to ear giving them the title for their newspaper.
Victoria looked at it the paper reading up on certain topic, annual Superhero convention where regular people dress as there favorite Superheroes.

Penelope demanded top story for Friday or else their necks will be cut off. She did gesture the kill part.

Chris and Victoria rushed downtown to the Superhero Convention and given passes at the door.

Tons of people dressed as there favorite Superheroes such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Super girl, and Green Lantern. Yap people are upsets with the tights and caps.

But those tights are defiantly not comfortable and very scratchy.

Victoria suddenly slammed into a girl wearing related outfit and looked her. She dressed like Glow in costume. When did this happen?! Apparently she didn't know apparition was big.

She's just trying to save the city from threats but admiration is fine from afar. There is much more Glow costumes around the stage area.

They both take there seats right at the front row and watch Comic artist talk about new projects in near future. The crowd loves Glow so much they chant!

"After this we need to head back to the office. Penelope needs the paper to be finished before 9 am, what luck!" Chris trying to sound positive but it isn't good news.

Does there boss hate them? yes!

At least Bruce Wayne made an appearance and Chris had pictures to prove it.

After the Superhero Convention, both headed back to the office. Chris tapped the elevator doors and they went inside.

The light flicked which is unusual. Then jolt and the light flickered even more.

Suddenly there was a jolt and the elevator stopped. She looked at him.

"What's happening?" She asked him.
He tried pressing buttons but nothing seemed to work. He just said "I think the elevators down"

She didn't want to hear those words from his lips. Stuck inside small spaces made her freak out and especially this small elevator !

But they were now stuck inside the elevator and everyone else has already left home, which is just great.

"What are we supposed to do now? No one can hear us" She looks up at her phone which has of course no cell service and notices the time, 9pm.

" Wait for someone to come. I mean at least the air circulation is still inside this elevator" he reassured her.

"Your not helping" Arguing with him.

"Since we probably are going to be here a while we could try to write the paper" he said handing her blank paper. Might as well there's clearly nothing else to do.

They both sat on the floor and tried their best to write the article. Another hour passed by and still no one .

Victoria tried to sleep on the floor.

She sat next to Chris thinking about how long they were going to be stuck.
This had to be the weirdest situation.

Rested on his shoulder both were tired and hungry in the corner.

"I'm sorry about that breakup you know with Cheetah" She said.

He smiled and said "Thanks but I'm over her"

"Oh what about Glow?" She asked trying not to sound so obvious.

"I am kinda over her. I realized that I need to get to know someone in order to be in a relationship.... kind off like us" He said and she looked at his smile.

He actually said that. Victoria wanted to scream. He clearly liked her. when did this happen?! This is the time to tell him how she felt.

"So what are you saying?" she looked into his eyes.

"Well there's something I need to ask you and I know right now since we are stuck in here" he was about to speak .

She always wished for this to happen. For him to finally admit his feelings for her and she tell him back the same.

"I need to tell you something first. We are going to be here a long time so..." Victoria noticed it is 1am.

Then suddenly the elevator doors pry open and lights turn on, rescue team finally came to help them. Everyone was okay .

He stopped Victoria before leaving "What were you saying before we were interrupted "?

She had to finally say it otherwise he was going to find out later.

"I wrote that note spray painted on the wall when we got drunk in the office. I have been wanting for a long time to tell you I like you but I guess I just never have gotten the courage to say it. And then we became friends which is really awesome" she said.

Chris didn't say much. Maybe he didn't like her like that.

But she had to go someone is calling for her help.

Chris grabbed her hand "Victoria I need to tell you"

She looked up at him and said " I have to go we can talk later about this" and she let go of his hand.

Of all her moments this is the worst timing and he would say how he felt.

Victoria felt for the first time free!!!