Christmas Ball

Victoria looks into the side of her closet where the dress rests against the door. This dress is so perfect and elegant you just don't want to touch it.

Silky and Sexy. She wonder what Chris is going to wear.

Chris been busy to himself lately meanly because of that stupid watch Victoria dropped.

We met up around 2 at the gym. Yep we're work out buddies but only about once a month. I feel bad for him though, he can't run as fast as me and its really unfair. Though I love the stupid guy.

"I found someone who could possibly open Glows watch" He handed over cool towel and set up the treadmill .

"Don't you think Glow might not want people to know her secret. We should leave it alone. .. Besides we should be getting ready for the ball" I told him.

He stepped off the treadmill and looked at me. "I just want to know. Ok your right. We should really head back

Back at the apartment Victoria took a shower and set beachy waves in her hair, red lip and dark beautiful eyeliner.

Then she put on the beautiful dress with small spritz of Chanel perfume and pair of Gucci black heels before heading out the door to the cab.

She held the ticket in her hands.
Chris had his and would be there.

Cab pulled up across the street from where The Christmas Ball event and dropped Victoria off.

You could hear music from inside.
Beautiful christmas music and carols.

I entered inside the large hall to present ticket. Statues everywhere and gold trim , very expensive.

Big Metal doors opened onto the main room and stairs leading down into the marble floor.
I felt as people were staring at me!
I could see so many important people.
The Governor and her husband.

Of course designer Calvin Klein arrived in style wearing silver wing suit and fancy sunglasses .

There on the dance floor Beyonce beautiful in red and husband Jay Z.

Chief of Police enjoying the food.

Tom Hanks talking to Penelope apparently something funny and Seen Taylor close to their boss.

I wonder where Chris is???

I start to walk down when I see him walk through the crowd.

My silk gold strapless dress Shimmers brightly as I walk towards Chris.

His hair sleek down and black suit smiling at me.

I smile back at him.

"Wow you look amazing" Chris says.

I smile back at him "you too"!

Penelope eyes them and they both sit down at there table.

The music turns up faster and more head to the dance floor, he stands up .

"Would you like to dance" Chris asks.

I head to the dance floor and put my arms around him.

"I love you Victoria" He says as he looks at me

"I love you too" I say as I kiss him.

They head towards the table to be served food and and drinks.

Penelope sits down right across from them at company table along with Taylor the assistant, Poppy fashion reporter, William government, and company investor or rather CEO, Mr. Branson holding onto another beer.

High society club member Pepper Winters and the Mayor shortly spoke about how gracious tonight will be for the Children's Hospital christmas
fund !

Tickets paid for a good cause and anyone could sign up for raffle partake down the hall.

I tapped to my feet hearing Mariah Carey's song "All I want for christmas is you", in the background and continued eating delicious fetachinni and shrimp cocktails with red wine.

"I can barely breath in this dress but at least I look gorgeous." Taylor talking next to Victoria.

Chris left the table to place a bet in the raffle.

Quiet few people were looking at their phones. Taylor's dress was beautiful.

Skin tight purple mermaid dress and glitter heels. Personally I would fall on my face trying to walk in that dress.

Taylor's phone pinged and suddenly I heard a cry for help.

"I have to go" Taylor knew what Victoria meant and handed her the phone. Robbery just happened at the bank. she handed the phone back.

"Ok .I will distract Chris as long as I can" Taylor reassured her and Victoria headed towards the main metal doors.

Most people were on their phones and Chris walked back to his seat. He put money on a gift for Victoria, though its like very little chance to win the prize.

He looked around for Victoria.
" Do you know where Victoria is?" he asked Taylor and sat down.

"She said she was going to the Ladies room, she shouldn't be long" Taylor quickly said and gulped down wine.

Taylor joined in on the dance party and did every dance move imaginable.
Chris laughed as he watched.

Penelope walked over to the dance floor with her fiancé all happy.
Chris missed Victoria.

Then he felt a kiss on his cheek.

It was Victoria.

"What's that smell? " he asked.

Victoria knew whatHe meant !!!

After Glow managed to stop the bad guys lets just sat I might have gotten the smell from the drugs they held.

"My perfume" I lied and held his hand.

They both danced on the dance floor and drank wine and enjoyed every minute of that night.

Victoria even had conversation with Tom Hanks about the movie "Castaway" and his extreme weight loss for the movie.

He is such a nice man and Taylor of course became drunk.

Though most people here are already drunk and partying it up. The one to win the raffle actually was Penelope to everyone's surprise which was a week vacation in Fiji.

At least their boss would be gone for a week.

I looked at my watch. a regular watch.

For a second I think it reads 10 pm but then I'm wrong. Chris puts his arms around me. "we needed head back" I point to my watch reading 12 o'clock midnight .

We put on our large coats and head out. It's freezing cold outside pitch black sky and they hop into yellow cab. "I had such a fun time tonight"

"Me too" Chris slurred out and walked me towards my apartment.

I opened my apartment door and look at the christmas lights .

He leaned in and kissed me goodnight.

"Gosh you always look amazing" He said out loud As walked down the steps. I blushed.

"Thanks goodnight Chris" I said before closing apartment door and heading to my very comfortable bed.