Taylor

Victoria and Chris worked on finding the perfect top list of stories to go by their boss. Every Newspaper Company had updated story of past month story.

Of Course Penelope wanted to follow with the rest of them and look through every possible story the company did.

Both desks covered in boxes filled with past papers and folder copies, looking through a jungle really.

But Chris and Victoria managed to get together possible top ten list and wanted to show to their boss. They wondered where she could be?

She finally walked out the elevator and right behind her someone followed .
Victoria looked back at Chris, they both wondered the same thing 'who is she'?

Chris handed their boss the list.

"Oh by the way this is my new assistant Taylor Sanchez. " she said before closing the door behind her, the new assistant waves and follows right behind Penelope like some puppy dog.

Victoria started to worry about her job, wasn't she the assistant, is she going to get fired.

Only had this job for 7 months now?!

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure there's nothing too serious" Chris tried to reassure her .

"Oh yeah, what happened to the last assistant before me?" Victoria asked.

He tried to look away but said " You don't wanna know" and Victoria bad.

Taylor came out of the office to introduce herself. She seemed nice .

Victoria walked inside the boss office as she was called inside. Oh shit she's going to get fired. Well goodbye Sparks Newspaper. Goodbye apartment she loved. Goodbye Starlight City. Looks like Glow still has a job.

"I guess your wondering why I've hired Sanchez as my assistant well" Penelope said. Victoria wanted to take the stapler off the desk and kill herself cause all life as she knows it is over.

"I need you to work more side of reporting. She's going to do my regular errands, though you won't be writing articles any time soon and I can only count on you to pick up my little precious" Penelope held her cute little dog.

Victoria wanted to die. This cannot be real, no, what the heck was happening?

"Thank you, I will not let you down" Victoria rushed off to pick up her things. She walked up to his desk and smiled, he wondered what was happening.

"Why is your box at that desk?" He wondered as she put her things on the desk right next to his. This desk might be closer to him, maybe its fate or maybe not.

"Lets just say I'm only partial assistant and partial Reporter" She beamed from ear to ear with excitement.

"Well it looks like we will have another new-bee" He joked and waved Taylor who put her things at her new desk.

Their boss approved of the list and handed them it back to them. Now They had to work on editing the papers, just as well since no one wants to read inks newspapers.

Taylor needed the paper to be on her desk by five o'clock to hand into the bosses office before she could leave .

"I just hope I like it here" She said.

"You will eventually' Victoria told Taylor before going back to her desk.

Victoria began working on the paper when he asked her a question.

It was about this weekend.

"I think we should invite Taylor along" Chris referred to their plans of going to the bowling alley on Friday afternoon and invite her along.

It might be a good idea.

"Ok sure" Victoria said but then dashed off because you know somebody needs help.