Chapter 3

Chapter 3 The Heroes Begin

    Cen Ge was speechless.

    Taoist?

    Just Xi Wuheng's masochistic demeanor in the book, as well as his flirtatious flair of sending two flowers to each other in two days, is enough for Cen Ge to be speechless and ashamed, without any thought at all.

    If you are a friend, you can be perverted at will, and she can just accompany her to make trouble. Being a Taoist couple really thinks too much.

    "Don't worry about it," Cen Ge said with a smile, "Cultivate hard. In the future, when you see the vastness of the world, and then find a Taoist partner, you won't be blinded by love.

    " Very good."

    The topic of "Tao Companion" passed without any risk.

    The elder brother also instructed some key points of practicing together with the alchemy stove, and put a restriction on the main hall, so that the outer disciples would not disturb Yunyun.

    Cen Geju nodded and listened, calmed down and prepared to practice.

    The elder brother got up and left.

    Suddenly, a man in black stood at the door, casting a shadow.

    Cen Ge's heart trembled, and he had the instinct of being detected, so he quickly stretched his neck to have a look.

    But the alchemy furnace in front of her eyes was covered with golden light, covering her sight. She squinted her eyes and tried hard, but she could only vaguely perceive a little bit through the dispersion of spiritual power.

    Cen Ge: ...Forget it, let's practice hard.

    She gave up discerning, closed her eyes and calmed down, focusing on the alchemy furnace.

    Every pill furnace has its own charm in the operation of spiritual energy storage. Since she took it with her to practice, she naturally had to clarify the characteristics of the pill furnace.

    But at this time, the elder brother said indifferently, "Lingnan?"

    Cen Ge pricked up his ears.

    ——The person who came here turned out to be Lingnan, no wonder he felt a little familiar.

    "I want to go to the Fire Crane Secret Realm." A cold and hoarse voice, it was Lingnan's voice.

    The elder brother asked him: "You said you didn't want to go, why do you want to go now?"

    Lingnan was speechless for a while, and the only sound in the back room was the small clang of the alchemy furnace and the spiritual energy.

    The senior brother was used to the younger brother's reticence, and sighed softly: "The list has been submitted, I need a reasonable reason." "

    In the secret realm... I have a chance."

    Cen Ge still distracted his attention and listened to their chat.

    To be honest, Lingnan's excuses really suck.

    Chance? The secret realm itself is an opportunity for all cultivators.

    But Lingnan said it so calmly.

    Eldest brother obviously also understands that he is just perfunctory and making up excuses at will.

    But... after all, the elder brother is the old father of the sect, so he finally agreed and went out.