Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The male protagonists are living in harmony

    Lingnan froze for a moment, nodded, turned around and stood beside the white stone railing, continuing to be a fairy, looking at the distant mountain branch outside the square with the wind blowing his robe feet.

    There was a Beihanfeng disciple Xunxi Wuheng who spoke, he reported to Cen Ge and ran away happily, it seemed that he wanted to stay farther away from Lingnan.

    The topic is over, and the personnel leave the venue.

    Cen Ge smiled, looked at the empty white around him, sat on the ground, and tried his best to get rid of his inner troubles.

    If the exclusion fails, the headache hits my head.

    What's going on with this original body! Taking up the skin of a beautiful, flamboyant and charming beauty, why don't I even have a friend who can chat in my memory?

    In memory, she is the master's beloved disciple, she is practicing every day, but she is troubled by the fact that she does not have a treasure to accompany her practice.

    Therefore, in the branch line of Xi Wuheng, the original body was confused by his lively and outgoing personality and got along well with everyone, and became obsessed step by step. Witnessing the sadomasochistic relationship between him and the heroine, he pretended to be sentimental for him and felt sorry for him. When the heroine was acting as the hero, she shot to stop her, trying to take away the heroine's voodoo to control the hero, but was killed by the heroine.

    Therefore, in the branch line of Lingnan, the original body was jealous of his talent and intelligence, and when he entered the secret realm during the foundation building period, he had a spirit sword to bind his natal relationship with him. So he went to grab the sword, but was killed by Lingnan.

    Maybe this is the life of a thin and vicious female supporting role, life is like a feather, life is like thin paper, no need for friends, the purpose of survival is to make trouble for the hero and heroine, and in the end, no one even helps to collect the corpse.

    ...Speaking of which, these plots are what will happen in the next trip to the Fire Crane Secret Realm.

    Will she be killed by the heroine first, or will she be killed by Lingnan first? Are they going to grab the head then?

    Cen Ge thought of the scene where the Conan heroine in black (after all, hasn't appeared yet) and the man in black Lingnan were fighting for the head, and laughed out loud.

    It seems that I can't stop practicing. Cen Ge took out the ice-cold Qingxin Pill from the storage bag, and ate one.

    An ark has already flown from the sky, with colorful silk and heavy wood, the fragrance is overflowing, and the aura is surging with the wind, and it stops firmly on the square.

    Lancha, the peak master of Qingxi Peak, is in charge of the affairs of the Qianshan sect. He is immortal, with a waist-length white beard fluttering in the wind. He stands on the railing next to the deck of the ark, condescending, like a leader standing on the rostrum ready to speak .

    He cleared his throat and yelled in a loud voice comparable to a trumpet: "There is no rush to get on the boat, you all come here, I will roll your name first!" -

    Well, the essence is a tour guide.

    Other people in school uniform got up from chatting or practicing one after another, and gathered towards the ark.

    Singer Cen stayed on the ground and got up, but Xi Wuheng flew back in the air.

    He stayed with his master and brother for a while, and then regained his clear-eyed and radiant appearance. Right now, he stretched out his hand to pull her with great interest: "Let's go together, we agreed to form a team to go to the secret realm."