Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The Confrontation of the Male Protagonists

    The lake-blue and cyan graceful figures are connected by branches, and they all fly away.

    It was quiet all around.

    There is the sound of wind blowing through the grass and trees, rustling. There is a figure calling for companions in the far distance, but it is so ethereal that it blends into the branches and trees.

    Cen Ge squinted her eyes, and her mind regained her sanity controlled by Qingxin Wan reminded her of the words printed in her mind after smashing the golden core of the deep-sea octopus.

    [It was originally just a little octopus, which accidentally got into a spiritual vein mainly composed of water and gold elements...]

    Her chance may be at the bottom of the sea.

    In such a comfortable atmosphere, she didn't think much about it, and planned to say goodbye to Lingnan.

    Lingnan climbed his mountain, she drilled her seabed.

    "I..."

    "—If Miss Xiao hadn't come just now, how would you choose?"

    Cen Ge's words were interrupted again, just now it was Xi Wuheng, now it's Lingnan. They also take turns.

    Looking at Lingnan with deep eyes and full of emotion, Cen Ge who took the Qingxin Pill was very calm: "I want to go to the bottom of the sea to find the reason why the octopus grows so big." Lingnan was slightly taken aback, then nodded, and told

    : "Okay, you can buy flying fish balls at Qingxi Peak, please be careful."

    Cen Ge nodded, Feiyu balls are indeed necessary.

    The bottom of the sea is vast, and if only a person in the foundation building stage holds his breath to swim, he will have to swim for an unknown year and month. Flying fish balls can make people swim freely and quickly in the water like a fish.

    Lingnan turned around and was about to leave, but within two steps, he turned back, "I'll accompany you."

    "No need, just buy a flying fish ball."

    Lingnan seriously corrected: "Go to the sea with you."

    Cen Ge was strangely silent for two seconds.

    Lingnan knew nothing about the special vocabulary of the other world, and looked at her eagerly. She was embarrassed to mention it a second time, but her eyes were already swiping the screen in front of her.

    ——"I want to accompany you! Don't refuse me!!!"

    Cen Ge looked at him, and he was really embarrassed to refuse, so he simply said, "Okay, let's go together." The

    coast of the small island was still busy. .

    Among the disciples of Qingxi Peak, there are many ingenious ones who are splicing the furniture of the house. According to them, if you want to live on the island for a month, you can't treat yourself badly.

    People from Beihan Peak were talking about something around Lan Ruoxu, while Xi Wuheng sat on the soft light sword hanging in the air, chewing sweet grass roots and listening beside him. Xiao Hua stood beside Xi Wuheng sweetly and pleasantly.

    There are also some people who have gone to the hinterland of the island, and there are no people in sight.

    Cen Ge remembered that it was Chi Yanfeng's disciple who sold the flying fish balls, but he didn't remember who it was. So he found a turquoise disciple of Qingxi Peak and asked where the seller of flying fish balls was.

    The Qingxi Peak disciple looked at Cen Ge in the orange-red school robe in front of him, his eyes were quite strange.

    Holding a black fire stick, Lingnan threw it in front of him, and said coldly: "Say."

    The disciple of Qingxi Peak trembled, and explained in detail: "The seller of flying fish balls... the brother of Chi Yanfeng , have already gathered together and headed to the woods."

    Reflected by Lingnan's expressionless pale face, the disciples of Qingxi Peak only felt that they were in the snow and ice, with a pale face, and tremblingly added: "You... try to use Yupai to contact them?"

    No words answered him.

    Lingnan picked up the black fire stick, pretended to be a frightening little thornhead of Chiyanfeng without saying a word.

    Cen Ge really had nothing to say.

    Who would believe it... Not only did they not recognize their brothers in the peak, they didn't even have a jade card for contact.