Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The layout of the Fire Crane Secret Realm is simple, with a beach on the shore, a vast sea area, and an isolated island in the middle of the sea.

    Seen from a distance, this island is full of greenery, full of vitality, and there is a faint spiritual flow, which belongs to the blessed place of the cave.

    Now that I got off the boat and looked up at a close distance, I could feel the surge of spiritual power on the island.

    Cen Ge heard a junior brother ask Lan Ruoxu: "What will happen if you don't leave the secret realm after a month?"

    Lan Ruoxu put away her face of joking and joking with others, and said seriously: "The secret realm is just a fragmented world in the void. If you can’t leave in time, you’ll be trapped in the void along with the secret realm, and you won’t be able to return to reality.”

    The junior brother smiled playfully: “I think it’s good to retire here...” “

    You must not have listened carefully in class!” Lan Ruoxu said harshly. Glaring at him, "The spiritual power in the secret realm is not stable. Immortal cultivators who are above the foundation stage cannot be sent into the secret realm to prevent the secret realm from collapsing early. And—" The secret realm is only stable for one month. After that, the secret realm will be on the mainland

    . Disappeared, no one knows where the secret realm will go after disappearing. Most likely dissipated into the void. "

    Lan Ruoxu concluded his speech at the end: "What about old-age care?" It's almost suicide! "

    The little junior was trembling, and responded with a mutter: "Got it..."

    He slipped into the crowd trembling. As fast as an earthworm, he lost his mind, "Am I so scary? "

    " You are not scary, what is scary is the class assessment. "Xiao Hua comforted her with a smile.

    Cen Ge wanted to laugh, and the power of class has not dissipated in the other world. Smiling and smiling, he caught a glimpse of Lingnan, who is elusive, and suddenly thought of the question of the spirit stone: "The spirit stone beside me is you Did you let it go? "

    Speaking of which, Lingnan was also very strange last night. While talking, he suddenly got up and left, feeling a little angry. She still hasn't figured out the reason.

    Cen Ge didn't think he was the one who released the spirit stone, but he still asked politely—is Lingnan a hamster who just let go and then sneaked back?

    Moreover, she remembered that Lingnan said that all his spiritual stones were used for his own cultivation, so that the boat ticket fee had to be paid out of balance.

    Sure enough, Lingnan was silent for a few seconds, and said: "It's not me."

    Cen Ge nodded, just about to say who would be so boring to play with Lingshi, this matter is only something that Xi Wuheng can do, seeing Lan Ruoxu and Lan Ruoxu Talking and laughing, Xiao Hua looked very happy.

    My heart suddenly trembled.

    There is a bad feeling.

    She decisively decided to silence her voice, and asked Lingnan another topic.

    The topic is still easy to find: "What are you going to do in the secret realm?"

    Lingnan looked around, seeing that Xi Wuheng was nowhere to be seen, he directly took Cen Ge's hand, without giving anyone time to react, and headed towards the foothills of the island go.

    There is a road paved with bluestone along the road, but countless cracks have been cracked, and the green grass stretches wantonly in the cracks, swaying and whirling.

    Lingnan took her all the way up the steps until deep in the foothills.

    The land beside the Qingshi road is soft, and the flowers and trees are luxuriant.

    Ling Nan took her hand and pointed towards the winding and upward Qingshi mountain road: "I plan to climb the mountain."

    Cen Ge was surprised, and immediately noticed the strangeness of this mountain.

    The aura began to wave and twist from the center of the island, and the aura gradually deepened from far to near.

    On the beach, the spiritual pressure they faced was equivalent to that of ordinary people. On the shore of the island, Reiatsu is at the Qi refining level.

    At the foot of the mountain, the spiritual pressure they could feel was already at the foundation level, allowing them to unconsciously circulate the spiritual power in their bodies, resisting the spiritual pressure as if their bodies were pressed against sandbags.

    The closer you are to the top of the mountain, the heavier the spiritual pressure. If the spiritual pressure is too heavy, the internal organs will be oppressed and injured, or even explode to death.

    Lingnan intends to face up to difficulties and sharpen itself.

    Only someone like him can get the Destiny Spirit Sword, and no one dares to refuse it.

    However, Lingnan had already turned to look at her, holding her hand without letting go, "How about you climb up with me?"

    Looking at Lingnan from a close distance, he was dressed in a black robe and his eyes were not as stern as usual. As ethereal as mountains and rivers, but staring at her closely.

    His hand was cold at first, but after holding it, it gradually warmed up.

    A gust of wind with the scent of grass and trees passing by, seemed to blow away some heat, and seemed to stimulate more heat from the bone marrow.

    Cen Ge suddenly remembered that he hadn't taken the Qingxin pill today.

    The idea, like a placebo, brought her to her senses.

    ——Lingnan was just waiting for her to answer.

    Cen Ge tucked his hands back into his sleeves, waiting to agree normally: "I..."

    —— "No, no, no, no, no, no!!!

    "I've made an appointment with you to go shopping in the secret realm together! "

    Cen Ge knew from this tone that Xi Wuheng was coming.