Chapter 79

Chapter 79 You Have Been Trapped in Reincarnation

    There was a maid who was full of demonic energy, and came over: "Empress, please tell me something."

    Cen Ge: "???"

    Empress, what the hell?

    Is she in a daze, or is she wearing a book again, and she has become a heroine who is about to wear a book? !

    After regaining his composure, Cen Ge began to speak very straightforwardly.

    "Who am I, where am I, and what am I going to do?"

    the maid answered with a smile.

    Cen Ge added a few more questions and then understood.

    Is such that.

    She was captured by the Demon Emperor Longyin who had admired her for many years, and tried to marry first and then love.

    As for the original owner of the little girl many years ago, what kind of qualities did the Demon Emperor obsess over. Then...

    I don't know.

    After understanding, Cen Ge only felt that his stomach was full of black mud and wanted to vomit.

    This kind of existence... just kill it.

    Cen Ge didn't hesitate any longer, and took out the Demon Flame Sword.

    After that, I was surprised to find that the Magic Flame Sword could no longer be used as a spiritual power bank.

    The Demonic Flame Sword is already filled with demonic energy. After the demonic energy is introduced into the body, it will be directly reduced to nothing by the fire attribute spiritual power.

    It is handled in the same way as the magic power accumulated from killing the wild boar monster with the magic flame sword before.

    This time is even more troublesome, because this time, there is no spiritual power.

    Cen Ge also didn't have the ability to use magic power.

    If she tried to chop with the magic flame sword, the magic power would pour into her body, causing endless troubles for herself.

    If the body is poured with too much magic power at once, she will also become a strange species. Whether the brain can maintain sanity is a problem.

    After losing the Magic Flame Sword, she suddenly realized...that she is really good.

    She didn't learn any profound spiritual formulas, nor did she learn such exquisite sword skills. She is good at alchemy, but in this kind of situation where she needs to escape... As a alchemist, her

    only ability is to smash the alchemy furnace go out.

    If you want someone to save you...you need someone to save you.

    No, lost, people.

    "..."

    But, who should she expect to save her?

    She should only expect Lingnan to come, boyfriend.

    But Lingnan's physique should be far away from the Demon Realm.

    Before finding a way to suppress the magic power of the blood, taking a few pills of improving eyesight every day in the green mountains and green waters is the best choice in Lingnan for self-cultivation.