Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Squirrel: Tigger Possession

    The aftertaste caused by the magic flame sword still exists, and all unspeakable emotions may erupt.

    Cen Ge took Qingxin Pills every day, his heart was clear and rational, and he didn't have any negative emotions.

    But when the man covered in blood and dust looks at her with dark eyes like ink, it is inevitable that his heart will beat like a drum. Breathing could not help but ease in the approach of the other party.

    Is the ring a gift from him?

    Is this... a confession?

    Is there a saying in this world about giving rings? It's still the ring finger ring...

    In terms of the ring itself, this magic flame sword is indeed from Lingnan, so the ring made from the sword is naturally counted.

    She couldn't help answering in a low voice: "Forget it...forget it."

    Lingnan laughed softly, opened her almost scarlet eyes and rushed forward, pressing her hands against the bright blue stone wall.

    He lowered his head, his nostrils almost touched, and his warm breath met in the small space.

    The hot atmosphere will melt the two of them.

    Cen Ge lowered his eyes, anticipating the almost destined kiss. The guy in front of him has been fascinated by the magic flame sword, and he can't break free without hurting him... then forget it.

    She held her breath and stretched out a hand that was still fortunately out of control to the storage bag——

    "Well——"

    Lingnan hugged her.

    It wasn't the expected kiss, he let go of his hand on the wall, put his hands around her shoulders, and hugged her very hard.

    The encircling arms tightened her tighter than a snake's golden rope. Her head rested on her shoulder, her fragile and hot neck pressed against her.

    Cen Ge only felt that she was going to be melted by Lingnan's heat.

    His shoulders were encircled, his hands were pressed and he couldn't move.

    She was forced to listen to Lingnan's domineering declaration:

    "I won't ask you 'can you' or 'okay' anymore, you must stay away from Xi Wuheng, a bewitching guy!" "...I don't want to think of

    you in the dark anymore Poor bastard who is on the verge of going crazy, but dare not even meet you." "

    From now on, I will confess my greed and get everything you have."

    Cen Ge: "..."

    Is this effect worse than being drunk?

    Lingnan let go of her breathless embrace, and put her hands on the wall, completely enclosing her within a narrow range.

    The walls paved with spirit stones glowed with a faint blue light, and his dark eyes were like a mirror, reflecting her face clearly.

    He has already bowed his head: "I won't allow you to reject me..."

    Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng who had woken up and looked at the two of them almost in horror. line of sight.

    Cen Ge, expressionless, quickly stuffed a Qingxin pill into his mouth.

    "Wake up," Cen Ge raised his eyes and knocked on his head, "Don't get drunk and pretend to be crazy, it's not suitable for children to act in front of children." The child