Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The hero's confrontation reading was interrupted

    Lingnan frowned slightly, took a step back, and looked at the person with indifferent and empty eyes.

    In the distance, Xi Wuheng flew towards them at high speed, and flew in front of the two of them, the soft light sword was dangerously separated from Qingshi Road by one centimeter.

    Flying in a hurry, he re-tied the jade crown and let a strand of hair hang by his ear, adding a bit of coquettishness.

    The eyes looking at Cen Ge were full of weeping, as if looking at a scumbag who abandoned his wife.

    "You agreed to stay with me in the secret realm... Are you really going to leave me now!"

    Lingnan's eyes drifted away for a moment, as if it was the black air beside him. After a while, he retorted: "You only agreed with her to go to the secret realm together."

    The implication is that the secret realm has arrived and we can part ways.

    Xi Wuheng looked at Lingnan with resentful eyes, as if he had fallen out of favor and was favored by his wife.

    Lingnan was looked at with a chill, and turned his head, looking sullen.

    Cen Ge: ...Isn't it? It's only chapter nineteen and I have to choose between the two?

    She was so scared that she quickly took a Qingxin pill to calm down.

    Qingxin Pills are sweet and refreshing in the mouth, melt into the internal organs along the lips and tongue, and only feel a burst of clear water flow through the head.

    Because of the return of the confused mind, the five senses became clear.

    She noticed... someone was peeking furtively from the tree behind Xi Wuheng.

    "Who?!"

    Cen Ge drew out his sword, his spiritual power was running, and the golden light flashed.

    The big tree not far away was chopped down neatly at the waist, and fell down with a crash, startling countless flying birds.

    Among the deserted vegetation, a girl fell from the canopy to the ground in half-pain and half-endurance, and let out a helpless "ouch".

    Cen Ge: "..."

    Regardless of the occasion, this voice is still a bit imaginative.

    Brushing Xi Wuheng's shoulder, she walked forward with a sword in her hand, looking at the girl who got up in a panic.

    ——Oh hoo, Xiao Hua.

    Xiao Hua's eyes were completely glued to Xi Wuheng behind her. Cen Ge was not surprised, and just asked her: "What's the matter?"

    Xiao Wei blinked innocent eyes, and said stammeringly: "I... Brother Heng, Sister Ruoxu came to you and said they wanted to discuss some escort ships. She said that you are super powerful, you can't do it without you..."

    Cen Ge waved the sword flower casually, scaring the little girl back several steps, and almost staggered.

    Even so, the little girl opened her eyes that were about to cry, and continued to speak bravely: "Besides, the senior brother of Beihan Peak said that for things like guarding ships, other peak gates can help, so... Lingnan Brother, you can also be with Brother Wuheng, don't worry."

    Cen Ge: "..."

    Lingnan: "..." Xi Wuheng

    : "..."

    I always feel that there is something wrong with this Junior Sister Xiao...

    Xi Wuheng In terms of Yujian flying, it is at the level of everyone in Ling Ran, and even Xiao Wei, who has a systematic golden finger, can't catch up all at once.

    She followed in a hurry, but still couldn't hear the whole conversation. The eavesdropping began with the sentence "You only agreed to go to the secret realm with her."

    What Xiao Hua heard was not "go", but "with her".

    In her understanding, Lingnan, who has a good relationship with Xi Wuheng, just committed a cold and withdrawn problem, and lost his temper with him.

    Cen Ge... is just a junior sister attached to Lingnan, not a big shot.

    All three of them heard it, Xiao Wei must have misunderstood something.

    But Xi Wuheng has already discovered that Xiao Wei is plotting against him, Ling Nan stares at the lingering black energy around her body, and Cen Ge recalls her sudden murderous aura in the morning.

    No one decided to explain the misunderstanding of "Xi Wuheng actually wanted to keep Cen Ge".

    Lingnan flatly refused, he has no interest in the task of defending the ship.

    Xi Wuheng is very popular and has heavy responsibilities. I heard that Beihanfeng's senior brother has already packaged him up for sale, and there are still Qianshanzong's disciples waiting on the beach. He really needs him to go, so he can only talk to Lingnan Cen sadly. Song (mainly Cen Ge) bid farewell and left with Xiao Wei.

    It can be vaguely seen that Xiao Wei is stepping on the sword, her green sleeves are fluttering like a fairy, she stretches out her jade arms, trying to pull Xi Wuheng's sleeves, and have a two-person game of Yujian.

    Xi Wuheng didn't ask her how she flew to the tree alone to eavesdrop, but it was because of the ulterior black energy.

    He just picked up a branch at random and handed it to Xiao Hua, asking her to take it.

    Xiao Hua's cute and delicate face was distorted for a moment.