Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The hero is drunk [1.28 overhaul

    The next day, Cen Ge woke up to the smell of barbecue, and first looked at the ground with a dazed look at the completely absorbed spirit stone fragments.

    "When I practiced, I could hatch spirit stones for my own use?"

    The people who had woken up in the cabin did not ignore her talking to themselves, and stretched their waists and responded: "I don't know, we put them away when we came back last night. Here it is."

    Cen Ge twitched the corner of his mouth, and after sifting through the people he knew in his head, he thought that only a nonchalant and local tyrant like Xi Wuheng could randomly put out spirit stones all over the floor, and be caught by the As a practitioner, she subconsciously absorbed it. No matter what his reasons were, the Lingshi still had to be returned. After all, it is money, which is bought and sold.

    She put away the broken pieces of spirit stones and looked around the cabin of Datongpu, but there was no sign of Xi Wuheng.

    At this time, people in the cabin said: "Thank you."

    Cen Ge was taken aback, and the hand that lifted the curtain stopped in mid-air. The morning light will come in, shining like a jade-like luster.

    "Thank you very much. I saw you chop that big black octopus with a sword yesterday. I blamed you. I wondered why you were hiding in the cabin when you had this power," he said frankly. Only after senior sister Lan said it did we realize that you are taking the risk of overdrawing your spiritual power."

    Cen Ge felt ashamed, after all, she was not an aborigine, and actually did not have a very personal experience of the danger of "own" spiritual overdrawing. With the idea of ​​"may be disabled", I can understand it with hindsight.

    There was another sleepy voice in the cabin. It sounded like a voice that had been woken up. It was lifeless, and even smiled: "When we came back, we saw that you were still practicing. I was afraid that your spiritual power would not be enough, so I placed a few more Spirit stones—but who placed the spirit stones at the beginning is really unclear."

    Cen Ge looked at the spirit stone fragments piled up into a small mound in the storage bag, and the spirit stones piled up into a small hill next to him. Shi (the legacy of the original body), thinking about the possibility of returning their spirit stones.

    After thinking about it again, this is a spontaneous behavior, and it is also due to admiration for her exhausting her spiritual power to defeat the octopus. It is too polite and hurtful to say that returning the spirit stone is too polite.

    Then Cen Ge dug out the original ordinary spirit-enhancing pills from the storage bag, and gave them a few pills, as if it was a favor to return the spirit stones, and after a few more polite words, he opened the curtain and went out of the cabin to look for them. Xi Wuheng planned to return his spirit stone.

    ——Speaking of which, with the relationship between her and Xi Wuheng, isn't she afraid of being polite or hurting her feelings?

    Cen Ge was puzzled by his own thoughts for a second, and soon relieved himself: Xi Wuheng is bright and generous, lively and cute, telling him directly is not polite to him!

    ...The next second, she stood on the deck, looking at the half of the sail boom, and the drunk man leaning on the fragments of the sail boom.

    There were holes in the deck, pieces of wood, puddles of seawater. It was a mess and chaos.

    Looking silly, I almost forgot to stop breathing. Habitually take a breath-

    the smell of cumin and alcohol on the deck, and the stench of seawater evaporation, mixed together, it is like canned herring with grilled cumin.