Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    The mountain in Green Island is not an isolated peak, but rolling hills.

    The woman in the orange-red robe put away the jade tablet properly, and when she raised her eyes, she saw the man in the black robe walking down the bluestone steps surrounded by lush vegetation.

    His footsteps were vain, his figure was swaying, his waist-length black hair was loose and fluttering, and he was as bleak as autumn leaves.

    Gradually drifting away, blurred into a black shadow.

    Cen Ge almost laughed angrily, and shouted: "Lingnan!"

    A gust of sea breeze blew in, mixing her call with the rustling of trees.

    The black-robed man paused, bowed his body, and coughed up blood again.

    The blood splashed on the bluestone slab, like poppies blooming coquettishly.

    Cen Ge: "..."

    It's terrible, there is such a weak patient hidden in the sect?

    Lingnan was in his original world, how miserable was the previous life, all the villains?

    Cen Ge is not a villain anyway, at most he is a passerby.

    She caught up with Lingnan in a few steps.

    Lingnan didn't even have the strength to escape. Cen Ge supported him, and helped him to sit under a nearby tree when his body was limp.

    Under the shade of the tree, his originally pale cheeks were flushed and hot, his lips were pale, and the blood stained at the corners of his mouth was as red as fat.

    The condition was very bad, but he was still smiling, and his eyes were looking at her with a strange look that people dare not look at.

    Cen Ge stared at him for a while to confirm that he didn't understand.

    Now that she has taken Qingxin Pills, she doesn't have too many mood swings. The thinking is clear: the person in front of you is in a bad situation and needs help, that's all.

    She first took out the silk cloth woven with gold and silver grass thread from the storage bag, poured some water prepared in the pot to moisten it, and wiped off the hot blood on his face.

    Honeysuckle grass can clear away heat and detoxify, and its effect is thousands of times better than ordinary cloth soaked in cold water.

    After wiping, the flush on his face faded away. But a moment later it reappeared, flushed in the dappled sunlight filtering through the shade of the trees.

    The illness is weird, and Lingnan only perfunctorily says that it is a heart demon that has no cure... But the heart demon is an existence that only occurs when Jindan Daoist is about to give birth to the Nascent Soul, and has nothing to do with them weak chickens in the foundation period.

    He couldn't get a real answer even after asking, so Cen Ge simply stopped asking.

    She dug out Qingxin Pills from her storage bag, and pretended to make a diagnosis: "The anger is on the face, the heart is impetuous, and the distracting thoughts are rampant. You need to clear your heart and nourish your energy. Take some medicines to clear your heart and reduce your fire." Listening in Lingnan, I was taken aback for a while

    . , Clearly being fooled, she pinched his chin mercilessly, and threw the Qingxin Pill into his mouth.

    Qingxin Wan melts in the mouth, clears the heart and eyesight, and the effect is immediate.

    The inner demon was suppressed by the effect of the medicine, roaring in the abyss, unable to climb to the dry shore for the time being.

    The flush on his face receded, returning to his daily anemic pale complexion. There was a touch of blood on the lips.

    He looked at the girl in front of him—sprayed by speckles of light all over her face and body, and her orange-red robes were bright and bright—suddenly he couldn’t tell whether his eyes, which had been blinded by desire, had regained their clarity... he would still be able to see her because of looking at her

    . , and let a little bit of warm light shine in his eyes.

    Lingnan breathed out a breath of cold air, and later realized that he was startled by the ingredients of the medicine—

    "Thousand-year snow lotus?"

    "Huh?" Cen Ge didn't know why.

    "..." Lingnan hesitated to speak for a while, "There is a thousand-year-old snow lotus in the pill. I only read about its medicinal effect in books before, but I didn't expect to compare it." "What is a thousand-mile snow lotus?" She asked

    . asked.

    The original body is also accomplished in alchemy, but he knows nothing about the thousand-year-old snow lotus. The only impression I have is the master who helped Xi Wuheng to retreat the thousand-year-old snow lotus.

    "Defuse all heat and poison in the world." Looking at the ignorant and innocent girl, Ling Nan couldn't feel any other emotions in his heart, and explained carefully.

    Cen Ge blinked, so she is eating thousand-year-old snow lotus every day?

    "Snow lotus can be planted under the cliff of Beihan Peak. There are special disciples guarding it day and night, and it is watered with snow water washed by spiritual power every day. It grows in ten years. It only blooms once in a lifetime. A dozen or so seeds are produced, and the cycle repeats."

    Cen Ge listened in a daze. This thousand-year-old snow lotus, a panda in the Lingzhi world?

    Think you are drinking porridge, but you are actually drinking bird's nest?

    Seeing her ignorance, Lingnan shook his head and smiled: "I'm exaggerating, but it's fine if you can grow it. Besides, a pot of Qingxin Pill may only need a piece of snow lotus petal to enhance its efficacy."

    Cen Ge thought about the relaxed and free-spirited look when the elder brother gave her a bag of Qingxin pills, so he calmed down and let out a sigh of relief.

    After all, I have doubts in my heart, "Why should I take Qingxin Pills". Cen Ge was immediately stunned, and flipped through his original memory.

    ——I can’t figure out why.

    Forget it, don't worry, ask again after leaving the secret realm.     Cen Ge of the Buddha family immediately

    changed the subject: "Can you leave now?

    "     Cen Ge's ears felt slightly warm.     She unconsciously lifted her hair and tied it behind her ears, then stood up and said, "Let's go to Senior Brother, rescue him from being lost, and buy a prescription by the way." Lingnan lowered her eyes slightly, and said, "Mmmm" in embarrassment     . " After a sound, he looked up at Cen Ge again, and raised his hand obediently— "I can't stand up,     can     you help me up?" I know that someone once looked at him for a long time with the mentality of "I can't beat you".

    He wasn't thinking about it at all, he was only blown by the sea breeze that was getting colder, and his lake blue robe was blown up, and his whole body was filled with a murderous aura of hunting and rolling.

    With a cold and handsome face, against the setting sun, he waved the gleaming scabbard, and pushed away a slender hand.

    —this hand is drugging a grilled octopus leg.

    "...Is it brother Heng?"

    Xiao Wei, the owner of the jade hand, turned his head to look at Xi Wuheng almost in bewilderment, a smile slowly appeared on his face, and he looked more and more innocent under the orange-gold sunset light.

    Xi Wuheng looked at her with unprecedented shock and anger:

    "You don't like Lan Ruoxu, and then you call her 'Sister Ruoxu' affectionately, and you want to destroy her mind?!"