Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    People set tags, the easiest way to set up people.

    The famous "overbearing president falls in love with me", the persona is the overbearing president, domineering and rich. If you want to add a little contrast, it is domineering towards the heroine in the early stage, and only domineering towards the heroine in the later stage.

    But those characters are fiction! In reality, there are characters, environments, and accidents. Many people have no chance to show their characters, and they are smoothed by the environment, and they just want to live docilely.

    Seeing those people setting up words, Cen Ge really felt horrified.

    She has been in this world for many days, knowing that she is wearing books, but she always comforts herself with the idea that "three thousand worlds are also one world".

    Xi Wuheng and Lingnan, even the senior brother, the junior junior sister of Nanyunfeng... After all, they have all been in contact with each other, and they are real. She even abandoned her prejudice against drama Wuheng and acquiesced in Lingnan's pursuit.

    Now, the fluorescent blue characters on the top of Yue Ge's head are telling her, "Wake up, this is a world of books, everyone is a character, pushed forward by labels!" Yue Ge determined the character because of these

    labels . And the plot of the novel is closely related to the character design...

    The Yinglan character is telling her: According to the plot of the novel, Yue Ge cannot die now, so he will absorb a huge amount of spiritual power and other energy to be resurrected later!

    Resurrect the resurrection of eighteen generations of your ancestors!

    Cen Ge turned from shock to self-doubt, and then from self-doubt to anger at the setting of this world-

    cut it with a sword!

    Why is Jianxiu handsome? Because the sword cultivator can cut through the mess quickly, leaving the spectators with a chic back! In other words, it is the sword cultivator who can solve the problem!

    Demonic Flame Sword sensed Cen Ge's anger, and as a Demonic Sword, it faithfully magnified this anger, transformed it into a sword intent that wanted to tear everything apart, and slashed at the fluorescent blue characters.

    Bloody light flashed.

    "Click."

    With the sound of a stone cracking, the fluorescent blue characters scattered into stars, flickering and dying.

    And Yue Ge's body needs a higher level of mosaic covering treatment, half a broken gray stone rolls out of his brain shielded by the mosaic, and there is still a little fluorescent blue light on the stone.

    Cen Ge looked at...a bit like a zombie?

    At the same time, just like when he killed the deep-sea octopus, a paragraph of words suddenly popped up in Cen Ge's mind-【

    Yue Ge was originally just an ordinary disciple of Nanyun Peak. Raise and raise rabbits to get by. He protested, but the senior brother laughed at him: "Rabbits can bite people when they are in a hurry. Do you look like a rabbit now?"

    [The person who saved him was Lan Ruoxu.

    [The affairs in Qingxi Peak are complicated, and many monks who are not accepted by the other four peak gates are thrown in Qingxi Peak for stocking. As the elder sister of Qingxi Peak, Lan Ruoxu has experienced many battles and ruled the whole peak. Therefore, he was also respected by the disciples of other peak sects.