Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Colorful Tiger, Lion

    The sea breeze is warm, but the wind is a bit chilly before the sun rises.

    Yue Ge asked: "Why do you look at me with dead eyes?" His tone was still smiling, as if he didn't care at all, he just asked casually.

    But as soon as his words came out, Ling Nan held the firestick in his hand, and Xi Wuheng also held the hilt in his hand.

    Cen Ge's mind turned a few times.

    Yue Ge's words may mean to test their attitude towards his resurrection.

    It may also be a real resurrection, and amnesia about the events related to the death, simply a scary question.

    Intimidating questioning harms others and does not benefit oneself. It is purely a quick talk, and you will not feel guilty after you wake up. Instead, you will be more aggressive and want to see people's reaction to this question.

    ——In the final analysis, it is still a trial.

    Cen Ge smiled, and went back tentatively: "Why do you think I look at you with deadly eyes?"

    Yue Ge replied quickly: "Because you don't like me!" "

    ..." Cen Ge shrugged : "Haven't you already awakened?"

    Cen Ge walked towards the bow of the boat after perfunctory Yue Ge who had come back from the dead.

    When Yue Ge saw it, he wanted to follow.

    Xi Wuheng followed Yue Ge from the moment he boarded the boat, in case he secretly planted another trap. Seeing that he seemed to be following Cen Ge all the time, she quickly grabbed him.

    Yue Ge wanted to shake off his hand, but failed, so he could only look at him with eyes full of haze: "Why?"

    Xi Wuheng was still smiling, like cotton, which made people have nowhere to focus, " Haven’t we heard Lan Ruoxu say it before? Do you mean to listen to it again?”

    Yue Ge’s hand secretly exerted force—still he couldn’t shake it off, and he kept a hidden needle in his sleeve, and said with a sneer: “I want What do you do, what does it matter to you?"

    "It's something!" Xi Wuheng nodded seriously, his lake blue robe fluttering, unrestrained and unrestrained, "The bald heads who tried to snatch the boat before are also on the boat, we have to keep an eye on it." Yue Ge's

    face It was an increasingly gloominess that could not be concealed, "This is about your North Cold Peak."

    "Didn't you sign up with Lan Ruoxu and say you wanted to help, so you helped escort Lingnan to the bottom of the cabin? How about continuing to help now?"

    Unable to suppress a burst of cold light, it flew out from Yuege's sleeve, stabbing at Xi Wuheng's face.

    Xi Wuheng waved his sleeves leisurely to hold the needle, and from the corner of his vision, he caught a glimpse of Ding Luren talking to senior brothers Cen Ge, Ling Nan and Chi Yanfeng, as if he was about to finish speaking, he secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

    Yue Ge turned his head to look, and Sen Han's eyes were more mocking: "You should be a disciple of Qingxi Peak, the cloth scarves of Qingxi Peak are green."

    Xi Wuheng jokingly said: "You are not even qualified to wear a cloth scarf. Not at all. Besides——" He used the scabbard of the ordinary sword to shield the fangs of the beast, and his tone was normal, "The girl has a friendly relationship with other people, so she thinks her lover is going to wear a cuckold. This association is too strong The